United (H) - Sun 2nd Oct, 14:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Never forget the possible role of pigmol in keeping the shits relevant.

However, with very encouraging performances from Jack and Phil recently and Erling in a rush for the golden boot, the time is now. We will put in a performance where everyone's on the same wavelength, Pep feels combative, and we'll pass these lot into oblivion. They've looked pretty poor every time I've seen them. We will make a statement against 'em.
At least we'll not be getting Alty as I don't think a ref has ever done a team two games on the bounce.

I'm torn in whether we play KDB in matches like these, were it is very likely they will set up to hit us on the counter with pace. I don't feel KDB is playing at the top of his game atm, especially when playing a slide rule ball between defenders and any stray pass can lead to a quick counter attack. Gundo and Bernardo retain the ball much better, however KDB is a big game player and usually scores or assists. I personally think most of KDB's best work this season has been down the right wing, delivering crosses like we saw yesterday at Wolves. A bit of a dilemma for me to play him, but he's also hard to drop!

I'm torn in whether we play KDB in matches like these, were it is very likely they will set up to hit us on the counter with pace. I don't feel KDB is playing at the top of his game atm, especially when playing a slide rule ball between defenders and any stray pass can lead to a quick counter attack. Gundo and Bernardo retain the ball much better, however KDB is a big game player and usually scores or assists. I personally think most of KDB's best work this season has been down the right wing, delivering crosses like we saw yesterday at Wolves. A bit of a dilemma for me to play him, but he's also hard to drop!

Mind boggling that some fans still think like this regarding Kdb you never stop your world class players if 100% fit The End

Mind boggling that some fans still think like this regarding Kdb you never stop your world class players if 100% fit The End
Don't want to get into an argument, however I could argue Gundo and Bernardo are also world class players and don't take as many risky passes. I could also argue we have played some of our best football without KDB over the last few years. I personally probably would play him but certain teams are set up to counter any loose pass, scum being one of them.

They don't worry me anymore. We are better and should win. To me they have become a team playing in red we should beat, like Notts Forest.
I don't give a monkey's if that sounds arrogant, and I do not believe this opinion will invoke the wrath of the sports gods.
We have demonstrated over a decade why they are not an obstacle to us winning the league any more.
Win or lose it will bear no consequence in the long run.
They are a Lazarus club stuck in a time loop. They peak and trough regularly, not realising that the only way for the club to wake up from their current malaise is to face up to their reality of mediocrity, and to find a way out of it.
But they won't, bless them. They will continue to do the stupid money squandering manoeuvres we have seen since red nose's day.
3-0 City, and it could be more.

You always play your top performers.

Well found and that must be over a year ago with a false nine. Different now with Haaland in the side A Striker. Also Kdb has improved since that post! So yep mind boggling..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.