United (H) - Sun 2nd Oct, 14:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm torn in whether we play KDB in matches like these, were it is very likely they will set up to hit us on the counter with pace. I don't feel KDB is playing at the top of his game atm, especially when playing a slide rule ball between defenders and any stray pass can lead to a quick counter attack. Gundo and Bernardo retain the ball much better, however KDB is a big game player and usually scores or assists. I personally think most of KDB's best work this season has been down the right wing, delivering crosses like we saw yesterday at Wolves. A bit of a dilemma for me to play him, but he's also hard to drop!
Drop KDB? Are you for fucking real?

I'm torn in whether we play KDB in matches like these, were it is very likely they will set up to hit us on the counter with pace. I don't feel KDB is playing at the top of his game atm, especially when playing a slide rule ball between defenders and any stray pass can lead to a quick counter attack. Gundo and Bernardo retain the ball much better, however KDB is a big game player and usually scores or assists. I personally think most of KDB's best work this season has been down the right wing, delivering crosses like we saw yesterday at Wolves. A bit of a dilemma for me to play him, but he's also hard to drop!
I agree. I think we should drop Haaland as well

If we played them 20 times, we'd have something like a 18-1-1 record, no reason for any fanny wipes to be worried, anything less than 3 points would be a big shock, fluke or Official influenced.

When does the ticket exchange open for this one? Also, I can only get one on my membership, my wife's cityzen membership was only used at 3 home games last season (mine 9) if anybody isn't using theirs for this game and would like the points I would be grateful to borrow it for this one to help get 2 tickets. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.