United (H) - Sun 2nd Oct, 14:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maguire ruled out, let's face it that's bad news for us
Too True. But you never know he may have used it as a chance to cement his England place. With respect to the game I go for a draw. Why? The Rags good record at our gaff lately. Now, before last seasons key match in the spring I felt similar apprehension. Then somebody reminded me that we have not lost any games of real significance against the swamp people in years. We tend to drop points to them when it is not critical. Sunday may be one of those days.

Why do I have strange feeling pep is going to do something mad like bench Haaland

If he did that then it’d really confuse tent peg because he certainly won’t be prepared to go up against us in our full press & control mode.
Maybe start without him, play 45 minutes without them touching the ball and then put Haaland & Alvarez on from halftime and go at them like a blitzkrieg?

Haha only joking as I don’t think that there’s any chance of Haaland not starting unless he’s carrying a knock.

If he did that then it’d really confuse tent peg because he certainly won’t be prepared to go up against us in our full press & control mode.
Maybe start without him, play 45 minutes without them touching the ball and then put Haaland & Alvarez on from halftime and go at them like a blitzkrieg?

Haha only joking as I don’t think that there’s any chance of Haaland not starting unless he’s carrying a knock.
Knowing Pep he will play Jack up front and rest Haaland!

When we were poor I always felt we had a change vs that lot.
Since the semi at Wembley in 2011 I think we are by far the better side. Didn’t guaranteed a win though as they somehow managed to beat us a few times.

Think we have enough to beat them. We are better in every appartement. We need to play like we played Palace in the 2nd half.
They won’t be able to cope.

And tbf we can’t beat them enough. Did much catching up to do. Still. CTID

Reactions: dom
I hope Martial doesn't play. He does fuck all against everyone else but always seems to score against us.

I always want to beat them. Of course. But I think winning this game - no matter who we were playing - is important for the season.

If we can put a run of four or five games together before Christmas I think it will be very disheartening for the rest of the league. It won't win us the league but it'll put us in a strong position.

Drop points again and we reset and have to start again, and we put ourselves in a proper title race coming back after the world cup.

Reactions: dom
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.