United (H) - Sun 2nd Oct, 14:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Much as I hate the dippers and their appalling fans losing to them never hurts like losing to the rags. Have no dipper rellies while my mums side of the family all rags, and boy do they rub it in when we lose.
At work I directly work with one rag and one scouser, rest are blues

Before we play the red scouse it is "let's see what happens" and after the cments are usual football back and forth.

The rag however got " I hope we twat ypu, ypu dirty red twat". If we lose on monday he is getting all the shit jobs ;-)

Before we play the red scouse it is "let's see what happens" and after the cments are usual football back and forth.

The rag however got " I hope we twat ypu, ypu dirty red twat". If we lose on monday he is getting all the shit jobs ;-)
He's a rag he should always get the shit jobs :)

Much as I hate the dippers and their appalling fans losing to them never hurts like losing to the rags. Have no dipper rellies while my mums side of the family all rags, and boy do they rub it in when we lose.
Whilst I get that, as things currently stand, I’d rather lose to the rags than the dippers (obviously I’d prefer to smash the pair of them). For me it’s all about winning the title and, currently, losing to the dippers would do us more harm than losing to the rags.
If you offered me losing the next 10 derbies but winning the next 5 titles in the process, I’d snap your hand off. Strangely I know that’s not true for everyone, which I do find very odd…

Sack the ****, but feel free to make his life miserable for a while first

Whilst I get that, as things currently stand, I’d rather lose to the rags than the dippers (obviously I’d prefer to smash the pair of them). For me it’s all about winning the title and, currently, losing to the dippers would do us more harm than losing to the rags.
If you offered me losing the next 10 derbies but winning the next 5 titles in the process, I’d snap your hand off. Strangely I know that’s not true for everyone, which I do find very odd…
I’m greedy Cnut and want the next 5 titles whist beating them 10 times tbh.

Just had a Guy round to my mum,'s regarding the fitting of a new back door
He was of course a rag,
Said their CB The Argie will outjump Haaland
The latter is 7 inches taller So i let him bang on as they were going to put also 3 men on him too
I suggeseted also they should consider at least 10 on Erling
He didnt see the funny side
Typical Rag.
Dortmund played Ajax in the CL last season. The game they both played against each other, Ajax won 4-0 and while I don’t think Martínez out jumped Haaland once, he did keep him quiet by nipping in front of him and winning the ball as it was played into him.

Erling will want to rectify that.

United are 5 points behind us with a game in hand, mickeys 8 behind and game in hand. Smash em both to be on the safe side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.