United (H) - Sun 2nd Oct, 14:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Under Guardiola we’ve played them seven times at the Etihad, winning two, drawing one and losing four. That’s a pretty startling stat, considering the relative quality of the two sides in recent years. Obviously our record at Old Trafford has been excellent during that period, just to balance things out. They’re no bogey team, but it’d be nice to start turning them over regularly at our place.
Like you said, Our away record is unbelievable though. Couple of the results were a tad bizarre at home especially the 3-2 where we’d wrapped the title up at half time and I am not bias when I say it could’ve been 4 or 5 at the break.

Though game for us and those stats do tell a story, at ours anyway.
I'm guessing 3-3 just with how incomplete at the back we look and how shit utd are generally.

I bet if they beat us utd media will be hailing them as serious title contenders, but I don't think it's these games that will be utds problem. Cold Tuesday evening v stoke, let's see if casemiro and Ronaldo are up for that.

Just had a Guy round to my mum,'s regarding the fitting of a new back door
He was of course a rag,
Said their CB The Argie will outjump Haaland
The latter is 7 inches taller So i let him bang on as they were going to put also 3 men on him too
I suggeseted also they should consider at least 10 on Erling
He didnt see the funny side
Typical Rag.

Bragging about putting 3 men on Haaland like it wouldn’t leave space for KDB, Foden, Gundo, Mahrez, Grealish, Alvarez

I can see Martinez getting sent off for them as he seems to have a short fuse.

Then hopefully they’d bring Maguire on to shore things up. They’d effectively be playing with 9 then.
Don't write off Haaland getting sent off this season. I am sure other clubs have alerted the premier league about his high kicking. Oliver maybe.

I don’t know about you but I consoled myself with City winning the league by 19 points.

They lost at home to 20th placed West Brom the following weekend. A pint for Jay Rodriguez. We lifted the Premier League trophy.

Derby day isn’t a big deal for me really. Win the game, Mone on. Matches against title challengers are more important. That’s the reality of it. Their fans scan take the piss but one look at the league table at the end of the last ten seasons shows what really matters.
Just couldn't get over that bloody match, acted like a twat screamed abuse at rags in the pub, miracle I didn't get twatted probably my age saved me. It spoiled that years title win, even though we beat them on the way to their title win in 2013. Settle for beating them twice and winning nothing, friends who follow Bpool have the same attitude to Preston. Think my heads still stuck with it being our only meaningfu matchl of the season, best game ever beating them in the 2011 semi.

Just couldn't get over that bloody match, acted like a twat screamed abuse at rags in the pub, miracle I didn't get twatted probably my age saved me. It spoiled that years title win, even though we beat them on the way to their title win in 2013. Settle for beating them twice and winning nothing, friends who follow Bpool have the same attitude to Preston. Think my heads still stuck with it being our only meaningfu matchl of the season, best game ever beating them in the 2011 semi.
It spoiled it? I thought it was hilarious them losing to WBA and then videos appearing of our lads out on the piss, celebrating another title.

Also the ‘we stopped City winning the league by beating us’ cup was born. They’re small time and nothing to us anymore where competition is concerned.

Be great to win tomorrow of course, but my sights are set on the dippers in 2 weeks. A game v a genuine title rival.

It spoiled it? I thought it was hilarious them losing to WBA and then videos appearing of our lads out on the piss, celebrating another title.

Also the ‘we stopped City winning the league by beating us’ cup was born. They’re small time and nothing to us anymore where competition is concerned.

Be great to win tomorrow of course, but my sights are set on the dippers in 2 weeks. A game v a genuine title rival.
Much as I hate the dippers and their appalling fans losing to them never hurts like losing to the rags. Have no dipper rellies while my mums side of the family all rags, and boy do they rub it in when we lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.