United lose, post match discussion

Isnt Ferguson obliged to do an interview at the end? I was looking forward to that

AdamoTheGreat said:
400372_411515288907392_1759825377_n.jpg
fuckin sports direct!! least they got the sleeve badges right !!!

Every point counts, and I am glad they didnt get any so far.

Lets beat Liverpool and keep the 3 points coming.

Ragcafe is amazing.

Originally Posted by Lynk View Post
I don't think I've been more annoyed by a United performance in such a long time. I am fuming.

City, April 2012.

Only like 3 competitive matches ago...

Oh dear haha

Last season after their CM got bossed by WBA I felt good about winning the title (before that I hoped that we'd challenge up until the later few weeks of the season)
Ferguson hasn't done anything to change it. If we can get 1 or 2 in I feel quite confident of another title but Utd will still be right up there.

They had 3 attacking midfielders,1 winger and 2 fowards starting tonight
To win games in football now you need to control and dominate the midfield and with that line up they simply cannot do that
They are in desperate need a midfield enforcer, someone like, and i hate to say his name but Roy Keane
Fergie has spent nearly £50M this summer(including that LB tomorrow) badly IMO and unless they sign a player they actually need then they are in big trouble
If i was a rag i would be very,very worried

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.