United lose, post match discussion

marco said:
CTID1988 said:
Isnt Ferguson obliged to do an interview at the end? I was looking forward to that

lol he only comes out after they win, he'l be necking gin by now on the back seat of the coach
His nose suggested he was doing it on the coach before the game, its never been so purple, he's not had a good summer has he ?

The rags have no creativity in their team. Stop them getting it to wingers and crossing and they look utterly lost. Kagawa may go some way to fixing this but we'll have to see.

Pack the middle with big bodies and put two defenders on each wings and you stop them. Take note premier league managers.

Forzacitizens said:
A0xUxu2CEAAcTOL.jpg:large
I was in a business function the other day with our new poster Vincent, Vincent Kompany. He was with the Pope, Lord Sugar, Hall and Oates and George Osbourne. Some wedding was a bit rowdy in the bar but Im pretty sure he mentioned that it was nailed on that United had signed a new unknown winger called Andesron

Has Fergie really said Utd were the better team? What a deluded bacon bastard. Outplayed all game and threatened Everton's goal once. They were dominated in midfield as usual, Scholes for all his wonderful passing is way too old now and as soon as he is closed down he has to do a simple pass.

Gaylord du Bois said:
One swallow doesn't make a summer although having said that,a bird in the hand is worth two fingers.
Indeed. Three fingers if she's lucky!

Well lads there you go...as many, I expected rags to win it but had a gut feeling that we might just nick it as we had a good preseason in which even Tony Hibbert had scored

I was sad when Cahill left but truth be told, the one man wrecking ball Felli has a lot more to offer...sleep well tonight...I hope some of you start being friendly again :)

and again good luck this season...it should be all yours...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.