United lose, post match discussion

Pleasing result. Yes it's early days but to be 3 ahead of what will obviously be a very close challenger is very significant at any stage of the season.

Could have 'extras' in the fact that:

1. It might make other teams realise it's not illegal under premier league rules to have a go at and whisper it, beat utd.

2. It might dent utd's confidence and might put doubts in RVP's little mind.

3. It might force journalists and broadcasters to keep their little willies in their pants for a few days.

On a side note Gary Neville's 'Excuses Corner' spot on Sky was pleasantly amusing.

without a dream said:
If they go into september with that midfield again I won't be to worried, it's very lightweight (apart from Anderson the fat fuck) and they'll struggle to get a foothold in games if teams actually have a go at them like Everton did tonight.

Excellent!!!

Had a shit night in work and that has just made me PMSL

Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
toolio said:
From BBC commentary..I'm struggling to see their the point.

"Let's not forget though that Manchester United have the following players to come into that starting XI:

Rafael, Phil Jones, Rio Ferdinand, Jonny Evans, Anderson, Dimitar Berbatov, Ryan Giggs, Chris Smalling, Javier Hernandez, Ashley Young, Robin van Persie, Darren Fletcher, Nick Powell and Federico Macheda.

I don't think they are finished just yet..."

Rafael who wasn't even trusted to play in the team without a right-back, poor defenders in camelgob and evans, fat anderson, OAP, fletcher who is still struggling with his virus and Powell and Macheda. All the BBC have done is highlight how poor their team is on paper.

Are they allowed to play with 20 players on the pitch? New rule or something?

Who the fuck's Nick Powell?
Yesterday we had no, Micah Richards, Alex Kolorov, Kolo Toure, Gareth Barry, James Milner, Adam Johnson, NDJ, Mario Ballotelli and Edin Dzeko

Royal Blue Moon said:
danburge82 said:
Royal Blue Moon said:
You're welcome, lighter shade of blues... Knowing us though we'll sell Fellaini before the end of the month.
Nice one!

Well, Bayern München are after a central box to box midfielder. They've looked at Javi Martinez but Fellaini is as good as anyone. So it wouldn't surprise me if he was enquired about.

Good to see you lot get a rare win against those scummy cunts! Maybe with that turnaround you will let us beat you at Goodison for a change?

I don't speak for all Toffeemen but when we play you it's the one fixture - and I'm serious - that I personally don't mind losing if it means you lads can finish ahead of United.

If we can hold on to Fellaini this season I'd be surprised. He's a CL standard player and if we can't finish 4th then it's going to become even harder to keep him.

The sheer hatred for Utd from every scouser is a joy to behold.

Dire-Straits-Brothers-In-Arms-151143.jpg
<br /><br />-- Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:11 pm --<br /><br />
The Pink Panther said:
toolio said:
From BBC commentary..I'm struggling to see their the point.

"Let's not forget though that Manchester United have the following players to come into that starting XI:

Rafael, Phil Jones, Rio Ferdinand, Jonny Evans, Anderson, Dimitar Berbatov, Ryan Giggs, Chris Smalling, Javier Hernandez, Ashley Young, Robin van Persie, Darren Fletcher, Nick Powell and Federico Macheda.

I don't think they are finished just yet..."

Rafael who wasn't even trusted to play in the team without a right-back, poor defenders in camelgob and evans, fat anderson, OAP, fletcher who is still struggling with his virus and Powell and Macheda. All the BBC have done is highlight how poor their team is on paper.

Are they allowed to play with 20 players on the pitch? New rule or something?

Who the fuck's Nick Powell?
Yesterday we had no, Micah Richards, Alex Kolorov, Kolo Toure, Gareth Barry, James Milner, Adam Johnson, NDJ, Mario Ballotelli and Edin Dzeko

and Aguero dont forget!

Apparently the govan piss-can has been rushed to hospital with what was originally believed to be a nose-bleed. Turns out he'd snorted a glass of Chianti through his nose when a reporter reminded him he'd paid £24 million for RvP.

perhaps it was the £20 million for Phil Beckenbauer Jones

I know its only first games but its great to see them struggling to put a team out after spunking all that cash all over the place

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.