United lose, post match discussion

Royal Blue Moon said:
You're welcome, lighter shade of blues... Knowing us though we'll sell Fellaini before the end of the month.

Please offer to us first!

Said it last season, but ah... thanks Toffees! (now please stop beating us lol)

400372_411515288907392_1759825377_n.jpg

the scum lacked pace, movement and desire hehe..... meltdown in the cafe it seems :D

everton gave the scum respect and then beat them so fair play to them. i think they would need a few players if they are to challenge for anything. they have a great starting 11 they just need more depth of players....it ll be a long season, good luck to them.

danburge82 said:
Royal Blue Moon said:
You're welcome, lighter shade of blues... Knowing us though we'll sell Fellaini before the end of the month.
Nice one!

Well, Bayern München are after a central box to box midfielder. They've looked at Javi Martinez but Fellaini is as good as anyone. So it wouldn't surprise me if he was enquired about.

Good to see you lot get a rare win against those scummy cunts! Maybe with that turnaround you will let us beat you at Goodison for a change?

I don't speak for all Toffeemen but when we play you it's the one fixture - and I'm serious - that I personally don't mind losing if it means you lads can finish ahead of United.

If we can hold on to Fellaini this season I'd be surprised. He's a CL standard player and if we can't finish 4th then it's going to become even harder to keep him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.