United lose, post match discussion

jrb said:
The Rags are being slated on the MUEN comments board for chanting something. Anyone know. Didn't watch the match. Probably about Sergio. Guessing.

Hillsborough again mate.

"if it weren't for scousers we could stand", allegedly.

Those who sang it are cunts, just like those of our support who sing about the air disaster. But I'm not gonna slate their entire club for that, just like I wouldn't let anyone slate us for the fact we've got our own share of cunts too.

There's plenty of other stuff we can legitimately slate them for though.

jrb said:
Blootoof said:
In their defence

I didn't hear them all fuckin night

Ok.

But haven't they got the best away support in the world? According to your avergae Rag Sky viewer, they never stop signing for 90 minutes. (about City)

Again. In their defense. Pissed up bald headed cunts dressed as ninjas do tend to shout louder than your average Joe.

Stop now. That's twice I've defended them ;)

Re: United our biggest threat ?

danburge82 said:
TTTCITYBHOY said:
I know it's only 1 game into the season.
After tonight do we think "they" are our main challengers.
We ground out a result v Saints,could they do it tonight.
How many clear cut chances did they make,were they dangerous,were they fuk.They were very poor tbh.
Chelsea.. ?...Arsenal.. ?...Spurs.. ?
We could make history this season Blues.
Let's not get carried away. We had a number of games last season away from home just like they did tonight - lots of over passing, toothless up front, a few mistakes here and there.

We only came home with all three points from one away ground (Carrow Road) from any team from 5th-14th last season.

United will challenge us to the end again.
bit picky i know but weren't Newcastle 5th and we weren't that bad against the ones above that either.

TTTCITYBHOY said:
Adam-mcfc said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
One swallow doesn't make a summer although having said that,a bird in the hand is worth two fingers.
I could care less. I am sorry to be the baron of bad news, but with all do respect, you seem buttered, so allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality, because it’s now like the pot calling the kettle cracked. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Accept the fax.

Irregardless, make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts, instead of making a half-harded effort. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake. Because when bush comes to shrub, I don't joke around.
? stay off the buckfast mate
I take it you didn't get the joke then

Totally deluded comments by Ferguson post-match. I am shocked at the lack of respect shown to Everton, Fellaini and Moyes. Sore loser is putting it mildly.

The Pink Panther said:
Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
toolio said:
From BBC commentary..I'm struggling to see their the point.

"Let's not forget though that Manchester United have the following players to come into that starting XI:

Rafael, Phil Jones, Rio Ferdinand, Jonny Evans, Anderson, Dimitar Berbatov, Ryan Giggs, Chris Smalling, Javier Hernandez, Ashley Young, Robin van Persie, Darren Fletcher, Nick Powell and Federico Macheda.

I don't think they are finished just yet..."

Rafael who wasn't even trusted to play in the team without a right-back, poor defenders in camelgob and evans, fat anderson, OAP, fletcher who is still struggling with his virus and Powell and Macheda. All the BBC have done is highlight how poor their team is on paper.

Are they allowed to play with 20 players on the pitch? New rule or something?

Who the fuck's Nick Powell?
Yesterday we had no, Micah Richards, Alex Kolorov, Kolo Toure, Gareth Barry, James Milner, Adam Johnson, NDJ, Mario Ballotelli and Edin Dzeko

Thats true but in fairness they didn't have Bebe.

shadygiz said:
561983_10152027849130284_1528818091_n.jpg

scaled.php

scaled.php

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.