United lose, post match discussion

Re: United our biggest threat ?

greasedupdeafguy said:
I hate these threads, we have a very difficult game against Liverpool on Sunday lets just focus on that. United will be up there.

True, but forget about the fact it was a decent Everton side, I'm more impressed about the fact that UTD played shite and lost! For the last few years they play shite and Win! I say 3 points to the good after 1 game will do me fine, and I agree they will be our main rivals so great start on both fronts!

They had a shitty pre season and a shitty game today,so by the time they get their tactics right which is unlikely with the midfield they have we might just be to far ahead of them,infact we will be God Willing.

buckshot said:
I missed the match. Why did they lose? Was it incompetent refs or was Everton cheating?

Neither.

Everton were the better team, had the most number of chances (Utd had 1 close call saved off the line) and dominated the classless twats.

Fellaini was a beast, back four were solid, Gibson ruled the midfield. Even Osman had a good game...

That Ferguson interview is ridiculous, how can he say they were the better team? The only reason they got up to 56% possession was because we rear guarded after our goal, before that we had better possession too.

Sure as hell beats getting stuffed by QPR at home on the opening day of the season, get Naismith and Mirallas integrated into the team, don't sell any more players and keep injury free and we should hope for Euro qualification of some sort. Lot of ifs there but we've hardly ever had a good first 4 months of the season under Moyes.

Hello City btw, on tonight's performance you might be out on your own this year!

Artetas Love Child said:
Hello City btw, on tonight's performance you might be out on your own this year!

Give yourself credit. Everton won because they played well regardless of the rags. Fellaini had one of the most influential performances in recent memory. Distin was the glue of a very solid defensive performance.

There's a long way to go but its good to have opened up a 3 point gap over them so early in the season. We may have to win the league on points this time around because Slur Alex has said we won't outscore them this season and they have obviously got the best ever strike force in the world since football began.
Without Wio, Jonesy, Smalling and Johnny (I didn't rape her) Evans they restricted Everton to one goal tonight. When they played them at the business end of last season they conceded 4 with their recognised defenders playing. Can't wait for them to return!
Danny Wellbeck looked like his nose had been pushed out tonight. During the 4-4 draw (when they won the title for the 20th time (at 4-2)) The Wellbeck and Rooney partnership were the best thing since sliced bread (barmcakes). From 4 goals to no goals must be a bit worrying for nited.
Whilst we stuttered over the finishing line yesterday we won and with a bit of better finishing we could have been 4-0 up before Southampton got back in the game. With a bit of better finishing tonight from Everton then nited could easily have lost by 3 or 4.
We have a winning habit and have won our last 7 premier league games on the spin. Nited have a bit of a losing habit having lost 3 and drawn one of their last 7 premier league games. We have the form of CHAMP1-6NS whilst their form is just above relegation fodder.
We need to be mindful though that nited are strong finishers and they always come good in the second half of the season!!

Blue Haze said:
Artetas Love Child said:

Give yourself credit. Everton won because they played well regardless of the rags. Fellaini had one of the most influential performances in recent memory. Distin was the glue of a very solid defensive performance.

Totally. Fellaini was an absolute beast, completely unplayable and the back line was damn solid for the most part. Well done Everton.

AdamoTheGreat said:
400372_411515288907392_1759825377_n.jpg

I didn't know that Manure's new sponsor was the British Dyslexic Association.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.