United lose, post match discussion

city diehard said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suQRU_1vxZk[/youtube]

2:40 Laughable.
Why ?

He's on the money with regards to influencing refs.
Pot , kettle black I know but the toffees at goodison work it like no other.

cibaman said:
Sigh said:
I enjoyed it, very much. A real treat watching shit Jacko, Quato, and Andesroninho getting all frustrated.

I enjoyed not watching it. Decided after they won 3-0 at Spurs to only watch United when they play City.

Last year they won more than 5 times as many games as they lost, nearly 3 times as many as they lost or drew. Even if they have a dire season they'll still win at least twice as many as they lose. For every defeat against Everton or Blackburn you have to sit through them thrashing Arsenal or Wolves.

If I'd watched the game last night I would have been happy momentarily when Everton scored and then again at the final whistle. The rest of the time I'd have been tied up in knotts abusing the Everton players every time they made a mistake.

There's something extremely dispiriting about watching a football game when all you're bothered about is wanting a team to lose, rather than taking pleasure in a team winning or just enjoying the game as a neutral.

As it was I hade a very relaxing evening and was delighted this morning when I opened the paper and saw the score.

I'm with you blue, its become something of a tradition for me now, never have the shite on my telly cos when I do, they usually win, making this daft superstitious twat think its his fault!

I usually look at the obligatory 'rags vs' thread on here to see how they do/are doing....last nights was a treat :D

city diehard said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suQRU_1vxZk[/youtube]

2:40 Laughable.

Laughable's not the word mate.
Check out 1.23...."sunday"...,
they play Fulham on "SATURDAY"...Jesus,he's losing it big fukn time.
"We were the better team" ??????, sorry slur,are ye havin a fukn laff mate.
sorry,but i think you've just spunked £20 -£30m on a tosser...again.VERON ?

Well as the Sky pundits always tell us, he's always gracious in defeat.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Even though they lost, some things never change. Referees are still reluctant to apply the same standards to their players as they do to other teams'.

Scholes & Nani could both easily have gone for two yellow cards and how did Vidic not get a yellow for the shirt pull late on.

Probably because he let Fellaini elbow De Gea in the face.

Donuts said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Even though they lost, some things never change. Referees are still reluctant to apply the same standards to their players as they do to other teams'.

Scholes & Nani could both easily have gone for two yellow cards and how did Vidic not get a yellow for the shirt pull late on.

Not a great first post Donuts, U a Blue?

Paul11/12 said:
Donuts said:
Prestwich_Blue said:

Not a great first post Donuts, U a Blue?
It doesn't matter if you're a blue red white or yellow.

Fact is, the point still stands. If the volley was on target after the elbow in the face, then it would've been a goal, when in reality, that was a yellow card offence.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.