United lose, post match discussion

Re: Slur Alex non-appearance on Sky post-game

Juan King said:
He's cracking up

He most certainly is,that last game of the season fooked his
egotistical head up......."Not in my lifetime eh,you danepak faced ****"

Sigh said:
I enjoyed it, very much. A real treat watching shit Jacko, Quato, and Andesroninho getting all frustrated.

I enjoyed not watching it. Decided after they won 3-0 at Spurs to only watch United when they play City.

Last year they won more than 5 times as many games as they lost, nearly 3 times as many as they lost or drew. Even if they have a dire season they'll still win at least twice as many as they lose. For every defeat against Everton or Blackburn you have to sit through them thrashing Arsenal or Wolves.

If I'd watched the game last night I would have been happy momentarily when Everton scored and then again at the final whistle. The rest of the time I'd have been tied up in knotts abusing the Everton players every time they made a mistake.

There's something extremely dispiriting about watching a football game when all you're bothered about is wanting a team to lose, rather than taking pleasure in a team winning or just enjoying the game as a neutral.

As it was I hade a very relaxing evening and was delighted this morning when I opened the paper and saw the score.

cibaman said:
Sigh said:
I enjoyed it, very much. A real treat watching shit Jacko, Quato, and Andesroninho getting all frustrated.

I enjoyed not watching it. Decided after they won 3-0 at Spurs to only watch United when they play City.

Last year they won more than 5 times as many games as they lost, nearly 3 times as many as they lost or drew. Even if they have a dire season they'll still win at least twice as many as they lose. For every defeat against Everton or Blackburn you have to sit through them thrashing Arsenal or Wolves.

If I'd watched the game last night I would have been happy momentarily when Everton scored and then again at the final whistle. The rest of the time I'd have been tied up in knotts abusing the Everton players every time they made a mistake.

There's something extremely dispiriting about watching a football game when all you're bothered about is wanting a team to lose, rather than taking pleasure in a team winning or just enjoying the game as a neutral.

As it was I hade a very relaxing evening and was delighted this morning when I opened the paper and saw the score.
Pretty much what I have been doing for 20 years now.

Since 1/9/08 I have watched more of them than ever which is not that much

Dining at the top table is mint.

Re: Slur Alex non-appearance on Sky post-game

bluevengence said:
Juan King said:
He's cracking up

Not only the last day, either. Blowing an 8 point lead with six games to go did nothing for his mental state. I'm surprised he hasn't taken to wearing a tin foil hat when he attends matches.

Pam said:
bluevengence said:
Juan King said:
He's cracking up

Not only the last day, either. Blowing an 8 point lead with six games to go did nothing for his mental state. I'm surprised he hasn't taken to wearing a tin foil hat when he attends matches.

I think his message to us re the RVP transfer spoke volumes. The 'you won't score more than us again' shite.
It smacked of someone who is quickly running out of options and knows it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.