United lose, post match discussion

No ones writing them off, it's just the opportunity to take the piss is too strong not to! They were taking the piss against us vrs Southampton and we won so I say fuck em, give them some shit while we can!

Great start for us. We need to step it up next week and you never know. Fulham might go to old Trafford and get something.

IanBishopsHaircut said:
Is that Andesron mis-spelt shirt picture real or a photoshop job?!

558226_478100242200103_639791413_n.jpg

lookspretty legit

Re: United our biggest threat ?

TTTCITYBHOY said:
I know it's only 1 game into the season.
After tonight do we think "they" are our main challengers.
We ground out a result v Saints,could they do it tonight.
How many clear cut chances did they make,were they dangerous,were they fuk.They were very poor tbh.
Chelsea.. ?...Arsenal.. ?...Spurs.. ?
We could make history this season Blues.
Let's not get carried away. We had a number of games last season away from home just like they did tonight - lots of over passing, toothless up front, a few mistakes here and there.

We only came home with all three points from one away ground (Carrow Road) from any team from 5th-14th last season.

United will challenge us to the end again.

From BBC commentary..I'm struggling to see their the point.

"Let's not forget though that Manchester United have the following players to come into that starting XI:

Rafael, Phil Jones, Rio Ferdinand, Jonny Evans, Anderson, Dimitar Berbatov, Ryan Giggs, Chris Smalling, Javier Hernandez, Ashley Young, Robin van Persie, Darren Fletcher, Nick Powell and Federico Macheda.

I don't think they are finished just yet..."

Rafael who wasn't even trusted to play in the team without a right-back, poor defenders in camelgob and evans, fat anderson, OAP, fletcher who is still struggling with his virus and Powell and Macheda. All the BBC have done is highlight how poor their team is on paper.

vlad06 said:
Silly thread considering it is only first game and that Everton always do us in at their ground.

rubbish, its one of there 6 or 7 games they are going to lose this season,very important result for us

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.