United lose, post match discussion

Re: United our biggest threat ?

TTTCITYBHOY said:
I know it's only 1 game into the season.
After tonight do we think "they" are our main challengers.
We ground out a result v Saints,could they do it tonight.
How many clear cut chances did they make,were they dangerous,were they fuk.They were very poor tbh.
Chelsea.. ?...Arsenal.. ?...Spurs.. ?
We could make history this season Blues.

What strikes me after four or five days of the Rooney RVP wankfest in the press and the radio and tv.......it's not been mentioned how they failed to score three each tonight..........just change the subject SKY...........odd in it?

561983_10152027849130284_1528818091_n.jpg

BezzMCFC said:
people moan about our fans on here, heres a quote from a lad i know just posted it on fb.

Wel done united class start. Tryin to rip wooden seats up n smash tellys n john punchin police horses was the highlight ov my night! Toss start. Bring on fulham!

What a knobhead

Re: United our biggest threat ?

charliebigspuds said:
its a bit early for making silly predictions but I think they'll stay up
now thats fucking funny..just texed that to the rags..cos it tickled my humour

trotsky said:
Why has whiskeynose not spoken to Sky? Thought every team had a duty of a managerial interview?
... or did I miss it while I was laughing??
Sky have said his nose is too shockingly purple tonight and would effect the transmission onto our screens.

Pleasing, but lets not get too overexcited. They'll be our main contenders no doubt about that. Rooney and RVP looked rusty, same as Silva, and Balotelli for us. All of those players will get better. I thought Kagawa had a promising debut for them. We just need to focus on ourselves. Both United and City can, and will do better, which makes yesterdays result even better, considering we're still not at 100%, and coming from behind in a game where we could have lost our composure in that situation. Onto Anfield now.

If Everton start from where they left off last season, they could be a top 4 contender. Well done to them, Fellaini was a colossus.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.