United (N) | FA Cup Final | Post-Match Thread

Oh, I meant to mention that the commentators on the ESPN official broadcast here in the US were actually commenting on our fans doing the poznan as we were kicking off, saying how it seemed a bit early to be doing that and perhaps we were overconfident.

Almost exactly 30 seconds later we went 1-nil up with the fastest goal in FA Cup final history.

Hopefully someone makes a short video showcasing that ironic hilarity.

With the amount of possession we had, we need to create more chances.

Apart from KDB & Stones crosses, we didn't create much real chances.

Hopefully Jack & Bernardo will do better next game.

To be fair I think united did a pretty decent job of cutting off the supply out wide. And I think with KDB not having one of his better games, it limited our chances. If a team focuses on cutting our supply out wide, then we really need KDB to have a really good game if we're gonna create plenty of chances.

Either way, we still got the job done.

I think next week we will look much better.

Just got in.
What a brilliant day.
Big thanks to Wealdstone FC for their usual hospitality and organisation.
Today feels like one of those landmark moments.
We came through a series of adversities and did not let them knock us out of our stride.
We look bomb proof.
The world is finally realising what we’ve known for a long time.
This is a special special team.
These are history makers.
Win it city win next week and it'll kill the red cartel ,I can't wait for champions league final and I also am dreading it ,if city win it finally I know more will follow and to all the older city fans out their I say its MAN CITYS TIME ITS WELL DESERVED AND TO WIN A TRIBLE THIS SEASON WOULD BE THE STUFF OF DREAMS ,just please win it city please !

Long day! Out at 6.45 and back at 11.15!

Loved the connection between the fans, the players and Pep after the game. It was magical.

The other quality moment was seeing the rag players on the pitch watching us get the trophy whilst all bar maybe 500 of their fans had left and they got a rousing rendition of “You’re fucking shit, you’re fucking shit etc etc etc. absolutely glorious!

He was very high up in the Police, CID. His real name is Brent di Cesare and he supports Nottingham Forest. He's a fucking comedy genius imo
Haha I never ever knew that , thats wild.

Just read he was copper investigating Fraud.

Well and truly used that experience to start using a fake name, pretending to support united and making a mint doing it.

With the amount of possession we had, we need to create more chances.

Apart from KDB & Stones crosses, we didn't create much real chances.

Hopefully Jack & Bernardo will do better next game.
It's worrying we didn't create more clear cut chances. Not only because of the possession we had but also the sheer gulf in class.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.