United (N) | FA Cup Final | Post-Match Thread

Just got in.
What a brilliant day.
Big thanks to Wealdstone FC for their usual hospitality and organisation.
Today feels like one of those landmark moments.
We came through a series of adversities and did not let them knock us out of our stride.
We look bomb proof.
The world is finally realising what we’ve known for a long time.
This is a special special team.
These are history makers.
Wealdstone were amazing today. Great club with great people. Build them a stand Khaldoon.

I don't think I've ever seen an end empty so quickly at Wembley as the Man U end and it was great to see, today has been an enjoyable one, even for non-Man City fans.
9 minutes, I took a photo, barely saw any of them outside after we celebrated, a few at bus stops, and we walked nearly 3 miles to the car.

Love it.

Just watched the highlights on BBC, unsurprisingly I was a lot more relaxed this time!

United fans saying Degea should have saved the second one.... but watching it again, I don't think so. The fact he never moved for the first was worse, but 14 seconds in he was probably as surprised as us all....

It’s getting a bit old and battered now but here’s my Zippo.

Had this through thin and thinner. As I was working it was next to me on my desk whilst following online.

The handball, bent as fuck.

So we go again, always brilliant to put one over the scum especially in a Final.

Off to get pissed now…

Attachments

• 34526DCC-27FA-4B2C-9483-D041B64950D3.jpeg
    34526DCC-27FA-4B2C-9483-D041B64950D3.jpeg
    403.2 KB · Views: 86
Just watched the highlights on BBC, unsurprisingly I was a lot more relaxed this time!

United fans saying Degea should have saved the second one.... but watching it again, I don't think so. The fact he never moved for the first was worse, but 14 seconds in he was probably as surprised as us all....
His positioning was pretty poor for the second I thought, left himself with too much to do.

He sees it late but maybe he doesn't see it late if he isn't standing flat footed on the line

Long day! Out at 6.45 and back at 11.15!

Loved the connection between the fans, the players and Pep after the game. It was magical.

The other quality moment was seeing the rag players on the pitch watching us get the trophy whilst all bar maybe 500 of their fans had left and they got a rousing rendition of “You’re fucking shit, you’re fucking shit etc etc etc. absolutely glorious!
What a brilliant day ! Loved the baiting of them as they collected their medals.
Still on the coach making our way up the M6 back to Cumbria. Looks like by the time I get to bed it'll have been a 24 hour stint. Knackered but deliriously happy :-)

Rag supporters were shite today. Small time. Our coach went past the Torch on the way in today and they were all sat quietly until they saw us, queue the v signs and lame attempts lobbing plastic glasses at us. Compare that with the semifinal when we were there, everyone singing City songs and the place bouncing.

They’re done for. Broken.

Not only is Manchester blue, Wembley is too.
It’s not called Etihad South for nothing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.