United (N) | FA Cup Final | Post-Match Thread

Oh, I meant to mention that the commentators on the ESPN official broadcast here in the US were actually commenting on our fans doing the poznan as we were kicking off, saying how it seemed a bit early to be doing that and perhaps we were overconfident.

Almost exactly 30 seconds later we went 1-nil up with the fastest goal in FA Cup final history.

Hopefully someone makes a short video showcasing that ironic hilarity.
It was done as a f**k you gesture, not a celebration

It was epic

Oh, I meant to mention that the commentators on the ESPN official broadcast here in the US were actually commenting on our fans doing the poznan as we were kicking off, saying how it seemed a bit early to be doing that and perhaps we were overconfident.

Almost exactly 30 seconds later we went 1-nil up with the fastest goal in FA Cup final history.

Hopefully someone makes a short video showcasing that ironic hilarity.
I’d love to see this if anyone finds a clip

He made one (only one) pass today to Bernardo, that shows that he is still a central defender, and that is not a critisism, he's been fabulous this season.
The pass was a superb idea poorly executed - to be fair KDB had several this afternoon

His positioning was pretty poor for the second I thought, left himself with too much to do.

He sees it late but maybe he doesn't see it late if he isn't standing flat footed on the line
Saw it from the ‘behind Gundo cam’ (if this isn’t a thing, it should be) and thought he was going unsighted due to the enormity of legs and bodies in the way.
Such is life, and the consequence of your tactics…suck it up guys.

I’m still a little bit concerned that some of our players didn’t get a medal, including Gundog! I just hope that the FA or whoever sorts it out quickly. I’m sure I’ve never seen that before, them running out of medals for goodness sake!!

Yes minor detail in the run of things but our boys deserve their medals!! If there hadn’t been enough if that other lot had won there’d have been a fuss.

I worry!! It’s in my nature. Get those lads looked after someone. :-) ;-)

Just watched the highlights on BBC, unsurprisingly I was a lot more relaxed this time!

United fans saying Degea should have saved the second one.... but watching it again, I don't think so. The fact he never moved for the first was worse, but 14 seconds in he was probably as surprised as us all....
Just watched the full game again. Totally dominant. Utd outclassed and we weren’t at our best. John Stones and Gundo excellent. Akanji and Ortega very good. Berni and Jack very quiet. How the hell did Fred not get that 2nd yellow. Weak ref.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.