United (N) | FA Cup Final | Post-Match Thread

Gundo put the ball in the net before I managed to get in the ground due to the traffic.

Deserved to win and were never really under any pressure.

Enjoyable day and to beat United in the process makes it even better. 2 down - 1 to go.

Just watched the full game again. Totally dominant. Utd outclassed and we weren’t at our best. John Stones and Gundo excellent. Akanji and Ortega very good. Berni and Jack very quiet. How the hell did Fred not get that 2nd yellow. Weak ref.
Or the 3rd or 4th yellow. With only one view of things when there, it is sometimes an eye opener watching back. How VAR can conclude the Grealish handball is a pen, but not the foul on Kev is a mystery
On another note, I hate the rat with a passion, but he was quite gracious in defeat in his interview on BBC, and was bigging up Gundo.

Or the 3rd or 4th yellow. With only one view of things when there, it is sometimes an eye opener watching back. How VAR can conclude the Grealish handball is a pen, but not the foul on Kev is a mystery
On another note, I hate the rat with a passion, but he was quite gracious in defeat in his interview on BBC, and was bigging up Gundo.
Much as I hate him respect for going down to congratulate the City team after he got his runners up medal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.