United (N) | FA Cup Final | Post-Match Thread

But but but he never had a red for Madrid in over 30 seasons

He knows his clubs actually. In Madrid he had SUPER protection as all the players of Madrid anyway. The good old Pepe was being gifted 2 red cards each game. Now Casemiro knows he will be again gifted a bunch of yellow card tackles and some red ones too.

Great day out. Nothing better than beating these twats over and over and over and over again. And again. And again.

So for a team and their manager to talk about taking the treble away from us, that lot showed fck all. Very mediocre team. Has been for over a decade now. Let’s go for another decade. And another. And another.

We weren’t at our best. Stones stood out.
Ref was cowardly poor. Fortunately to no affect.

This was our easiest one. Much to the annoyance of the rags in the subway.

Two down. One to go.

For KDB's case I have argued in the match thread that it's not a penalty but after seeing the replay he clearly tripped him putting his foot in front of the running KDB. The bullshit I saw in the channel I was watching(from a former Liverpool player) that he planted the foot is well just bs, he did not plant his foot.

So it was a penalty after all.
They got a ridiculous penalty and we did not got a clear penalty.
And then Casemiro was gifted a yellow or even a red card for that, and the gift was a foul in favor of him!
And all that after we got robbed in that utterly ridiculous non offside call in the PL away game against them.

Amazing things happen in English football. We try to compensate corruption also to win trophies.

I don't think we played that well but too good for those tossers. If we'd played a game three days before this with the same team we'd have tonked them, it's all about these long gaps we always look out of rhythm. Stones motm for me, looks so composed in that midfield role, another Pep master stroke

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.