United (N) | FA Cup Final | Post-Match Thread

What a wonderful day even against the referee & cheat tactics.

Genuinely hate Fernandes if I ever see him I honestly will get hold of him the little sh1t.
He certainly comes across as a loathsome creature, it's a travesty that he is allowed to get away with what he does on the pitch though. Constantly moaning, snarling away at officials and players alike. Whilst I am at it, that Casimiro, yes a good player but he appears to have taken up McTominay's mantle of foul away with impunity.

Just read an article on ESPN about VAR decisions regarding their penalty, Casemiro potential red card and KDB non-penalty. I am now even more confused over the role that VAR plays. How many times this season have the rags either been given penalties or had them denied against them for handball incidents? How could they not investigate Casemiro's challenge on Akanji but can go back to fouls committed on the halfway line as justification to disallow a goal? What would have happened if City had scored a goal while they were speculating whether or not Grealish had deliberately handled the ball?
And finally, when did the offside rule change that you would be offside even if the ball came back off a defender?
And how the fuck did the rags get the free kick for Casemiro's potential red challenge?

Despite making hard work of it wasting good chances for a 3rd, according to xG we were clearly 2nd best.

We keep losing on xG whilst dominating, and despite being a completely arbitrary measure some people take it a gospel.

I never felt more like singing the blues….
Emotionally drained yesterday……buzzing this morning.

What a wonderful day even against the referee & cheat tactics.

Genuinely hate Fernandes if I ever see him I honestly will get hold of him the little sh1t.
I remember one incident where he was absolutely fucked from the chasing we were giving them that he didn't have the energy to run to the ref and moan about some decision.

Flat track bully who goes missing against the bigger teams.

Oh look wank biscuits arm is out making the header as he jumps just like Jack’s. It’s not putting an arm in an unnatural position when you jump and when it’s in such close proximity how on earth can it be a penalty. Waiting for Webb to come on TV and explain that and a number of other shit decisions which all went against us. My guess is I will be waiting a long time

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.