United (N) | FA Cup Final | Post-Match Thread

Interesting to see the BBC full match replay this morning.
The Radio 5 live commentary on top of TV pictures was interesting to see the least.

Last edited:
Was thinking back to the Stoke final in the ground yesterday and wondering how the tension towards the end was very tense but in a different way. I knew we were the most dominant team of the last decade and knew how to close the game out, but there was still the niggling undercurrent of them snatching a spawny shithouse equaliser, absolutely horrid!

But WE FUCKING DID IT……a thing of beauty!

Enjoy this blues because it’s a biggy for sure. Done the fuckers, with the World watching our incredible team.

Some of our passing wasn’t great yesterday and we gave away possession too many times. Need to up the game for next week, Pep should be dragging them in to see what needs to be improved on. United on the other hand we’re woeful, I didn’t even realise Sancho was on the pitch. It was a passive display where they demonstrated they weren’t good enough to go toe to toe with City.

A fucking pathetic showing from the officials yesterday. Credit to Pep and the players for their professionalism to go on and win the game but no chance the officals weren't wanting a rag win. At HT that game could of gone either way and it was all down to the officials and their red tinted decisisons. A genuine fucking disgrace.

My arse fully went when I saw Rodri just stop running.

I'm presuming he's alright though
A few of our players looked dead on their feet after about 75 minutes

I hope it’s just because a lot of them haven’t had many minutes on the pitch in the last couple of weeks so it was a little bit of rustyness.. and yesterday will bring them nicely back up to speed for Istanbul

A few of our players looked dead on their feet after about 75 minutes

I hope it’s just because a lot of them haven’t had many minutes on the pitch in the last couple of weeks so it was a little bit of rustyness.. and yesterday will bring them nicely back up to speed for Istanbul
Was very warm too in the sunnnnshine. Definitely not the weather for gingers - he looked spent too.

Was just thinking about Gundy and what a lazy twat he is! He turns up for the last few weeks of the season and gets all the glory. Typical ice cream salesman.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.