United (N) | FA Cup Final | Post-Match Thread

Some of our passing wasn’t great yesterday and we gave away possession too many times. Need to up the game for next week, Pep should be dragging them in to see what needs to be improved on. United on the other hand we’re woeful, I didn’t even realise Sancho was on the pitch. It was a passive display where they demonstrated they weren’t good enough to go toe to toe with City.
That is Wembley for you.

Other than Watford, it is always a bit like that.
Make sure you take the big moments and proceed to fuck of home with the pot.

My boy who's 16 and never shows any stress when watching us, was a changed boy yesterday. I've never seen him so vocal. Purely coz it was them.
"Fucks sake ref that's foul number 26 by Fred and still no fucking card!"
"You watch veghorst come on and pissing score now the lanky twat"
"ha ha have that u bunch of twats" ....were a few of his highlights yesterday. :-)
Luckily his mam wasn't here to hear his colourful language!!

And on the weekend he'll be calm as fuck whilst ill be a mess!
"Don't worry dad, we've got haaland" he says this before every single game now! :-)

Just watched the highlights on BBC, unsurprisingly I was a lot more relaxed this time!

United fans saying Degea should have saved the second one.... but watching it again, I don't think so. The fact he never moved for the first was worse, but 14 seconds in he was probably as surprised as us all....

BBC managed to edit out the red card incident - no surprise.

My boy who's 16 and never shows any stress when watching us, was a changed boy yesterday. I've never seen him so vocal. Purely coz it was them.
"Fucks sake ref that's foul number 26 by Fred and still no fucking card!"
"You watch veghorst come on and pissing score now the lanky twat"
"ha ha have that u bunch of twats" ....were a few of his highlights yesterday. :-)
Luckily his mam wasn't here to hear his colourful language!!

And on the weekend he'll be calm as fuck whilst ill be a mess!
"Don't worry dad, we've got haaland" he says this before every single game now! :-)
You’ve brought him up well, I said virtually the same things and I’m 54 ha ha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.