United (N) | FA Cup Final | Post-Match Thread

Like I said it wasn't crtisism, he was our second best player, outstanding for me. It was just one pass, the right pass in fact, but just too much pace on it, more like a defenders pass :-)

I'd play him there every week.
Sorry Cleavers I completely misinterpreted what you'd written, my mistake. I thought you'd said he basically only played one pass all afternoon to Bernardo! Think I know the pass you talk about as well...second half, played it out to the right to Bernardo, played it right through the middle of two United players, split them wide open but as you say it was hit too hard and went out of play for a throw near the corner flag.

Was stuck in the Pink car park for about two hours after the game when someone collapsed right in front of our coach. Couldn’t see if it was a fan or a local but hope they’re ok, took ages for an ambulance to navigate the traffic shambles

Got home, we got the Hull line train this morning from Doncaster, 2 reds were at our table.
All good, bit of banter but a laugh spirits high.

Way back, gang of United with bucket hats on giving us abuse me and my lad who is 13. Tbf to one of them he was saying don’t he’s with his kid.
Got on same train as us last one from KX
They got in first carriage also, carrying on and giving it the large one.
Woman complained about them (we didn’t) train guard asked us if we are (I said we are fine)
We got up to leave the train at Doncaster and they pipe up again carrying on, told you’ve seen the champions now fuck off home!

We leave train, next thing old bill pile into the carriage end they are at :-D absolute quality and karma. Gave a bang on the windows, they looked mortified.

Bucket hat goons, who think they are the hacienda group but wrong generation.
Wombles.

Was funny listening to them on the way home; one was saying how we have bought all this success then next convo he was saying it has to be the Qatari's who take over :-D

They are all over the place that lot, think we have messed with their heads ;)

The whole media narrative is United need to spend big! What have they been doing for the last decade? Sound like complete cockwombles on your train…. Your kid okay?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.