United (N) | FA Cup Final | Post-Match Thread

He has an edge to his game,he is excellent at the dark arts,we need a bit more of that in the team not less.....we are no longer the soft touch we once were.
You saved me replying to this post.
I love that aspect of Jack character.
Couldn't agree more with you. CTID

Fastest goal in FA Cup history and it came in the first ever all Manchester final, you literally couldn't write it.

Also, because it was so recent, it's hard to fully appreciate just how iconic that goal will become as time passes. Even more so if we go on to complete the treble as it will forever be associated with a historic season.

Fastest goal in FA Cup history and it came in the first ever all Manchester final, you literally couldn't write it.

Also, because it was so recent, it's hard to fully appreciate just how iconic that goal will become as time passes. Even more so if we go on to complete the treble as it will forever be associated with a historic season.
Actually if we go on to win the treble it could become like the Aguero goal played over and over for years to come
Imagine how painful that would be for the RB

Just got home - what a weekend

Doesn’t get any better than that is an overused phrase - but really it doesn’t get any better than that.

Beating those horrible fuckers on a glorious hot sunny day at wembley to win the cup and seal the double, scoring after 10 seconds, huge injustice of a mental penalty and then toughing it out to beat em with our entire support absolutely having it. I was totally spent at the final whistle - just crying like a baby All those years of suffering at their hands paid back in one magnificent never to be forgotten afternoon

I know people will rightly look to the CL final and what is a more prestigious game but for me yesterday was the big one, the biggest game ever and we won it

Thank you City :-)
How slow is that Megabus?

Great win yesterday and I must admit, out of United and Inter I was more worried about United. I knew they'd be well up for it and we'd have them pulling every dark art going and we'd also have the ref to contend with.

First of all, VAR needs fucking off ASAP. It's absolutely diabolical. The Casemiro 'tackle' was - and I'm being lenient - a yellow.

Second, the handball was an absolutely disgraceful decision. How anyone can say that's a penalty is beyond me. I don't honestly care what the rules are, there's no way that's a pen. To be honest, if that had been given against me I'd spend the rest of the game aiming crosses at hands.

I'm not entirely sure how the KdB 'penalty' wasn't given - I find it astonishing it wasn't even something for the ref to review. I know EXACTLY what the decision would've been in our box and I know what decision would've been given if Fred had done that in midfield. He should've been booked for the 2 fouls he did within a few minutes of each other too.

This is what worries me about the Inter game - VAR. I'm fully expecting them to be a pack of filthy, cheating twats - that's a given, but I don't think our players will be protected and will face the full force of VAR for anything we do.

Ten Haag has improved them massively and I think there definitely getting better, but let's be honest if we wanted to we'd have kicked on and pasted them. We did barely enough to win and save ourselves for Inter but sometimes I wish we'd give them a pasting as they need it in a final.

Great to see Fergie watching us! He loves watching us and every time we play them, he's always there! He had a great seat to see us lift ANOTHER trophy! Let's hope he's there in Istanbul to see us win the CL! When he did it, they didn't do the treble as English Champions - WE WILL! :)

COME ON CITY!
I thought they were Shite to be honest and had an average season. I don’t see much improvement at all. I can’t see any patterns at all. It’s just very basic football. Miles behind us. The scoreline absolutely flattered them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.