United (N) | FA Cup Final | Post-Match Thread

Fastest goal in FA Cup history and it came in the first ever all Manchester final, you literally couldn't write it.

Also, because it was so recent, it's hard to fully appreciate just how iconic that goal will become as time passes. Even more so if we go on to complete the treble as it will forever be associated with a historic season.
Yes, and because there was a significance in that it was the 100th final at Wembley (the second time we've appeared in the 100th final!), it will be remembered as a landmark final.

They're not going to forget this for years, whether they want to or not! Only bad thing (in this case anyway) is it wasn't on Sky, bad in that Sky tend to try and pretend the event never existed if it's on a different channel.

so Many red cnuts still milling around in London today,did my best but just got pissed. What a day it was, now Istanbul!!!
Ah, so that's where they were. We were out in and around Preston and Lancaster and couldn't find a single one. :)

Yes, and because there was a significance in that it was the 100th final at Wembley (the second time we've appeared in the 100th final!), it will be remembered as a landmark final.

They're not going to forget this for years, whether they want to or not! Only bad thing (in this case anyway) is it wasn't on Sky, bad in that Sky tend to try and pretend the event never existed if it's on a different channel.
No chance it was the 100th final it only opened 100 years ago and there were years without the FA Cup and then Cardiff.

It’s the 100th anniversary of the first Wembley final.

While I don’t condone supporters throwing objects at players, in fact I am disgusted by such actions, but what the fuck were the rags doing celebrating the successful penalty in front of the City fans?

It was the crassest, most idiotic action that they could have taken.

Just when you think the rags can’t get any stupider, they prove you wrong, time after time.

We’d have had yellow cards for doing that.

After spending the last hour or so catching up on videos and posts about yesterday... I think the magnitude of what we've achieved... even if we don't win the CL... is only just starting to sink in

Can you just imagine 15 years ago if somebody had told you that we were going to win our second league and cup double by beating the rags in the FA Cup Final... you'd have laughed in their faces

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.