United (N) | FA Cup Final | Post-Match Thread

Anyone else see the guy in block 133 get knocked clean out with a head clash when Gundo scored the second goal? He was right behind us! I spent the celebration tending to him, lad who had cracked his head on his was bleeding like mad and got taken away! Guy who got knocked out we made sure he was ok, gave him some water and he just carried on!

His positioning was pretty poor for the second I thought, left himself with too much to do.

He sees it late but maybe he doesn't see it late if he isn't standing flat footed on the line
They can blame him as much as they like.

The truth is that Gundog looked like he wanted to ping it on his right. A quick twist of his body whilst transferring his weight from his left to his right foot. And he’s going with his left.

Great improvisation for me. From a great technical player.
Gundog making shit up since Everton away

Got home and watched the whole game again over a few beers. These days are to be enjoyed and cherished.

Still annoyed by the stupid handball rule, but concretely baffled the KDB non pen.

Best team still won. Comon you blues , lift that thi
I agree.
Train cancelled.Flew down.Plane delayed 2 hours home.Watched highlights.
That was no pen.
Seats overpriced at £115 half way back top tier.
Gundo has to stay.
Stones is a God.
Phil to start Saturday.
A fabulous day and result enjoyed with some great people.
Bed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.