United (N) - Sat 25th May | 2024 FA Cup Final | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't realise european rugby Cup final was on in spurs stadium tomorrow.
Leinster and Toulouse.
Lots of sports fans in London tomorrow from out of town

Sorry if I'm slow off the mark, but anyone know why they charge £10 to get into Boxpark before the game? I don't remember paying to get into a fan zone before...

(Also is there an alternative 'unofficial' meeting spot for Blues pre game?)
Try Wealdstone FC. 15 minutes or so on the tube from Wembley (Metropolitan line to Ruislip) and about a 10 minute walk to the ground. Lovely people running the operation there. And no admission charge!

Try Wealdstone FC. 15 minutes or so on the tube from Wembley (Metropolitan line to Ruislip) and about a 10 minute walk to the ground. Lovely people running the operation there. And no admission charge!
Fully booked with no walk ins as posted by Lord Wealdstone earlier

So; Eddy is the only absentee from the squad apparently. And he wasn't going to play anyway. If we turn up for the game, it ought to be a stroll, really. I'm saying 4-1 (we'll obviously concede!). The lanky guy (2), Stockport's finest and Bernie (he loves playing against utd).

Sorry about all the brackets!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.