United (N) - Sat 25th May | 2024 FA Cup Final | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bang on. Far, far too much overconfidence from too many people
While i agree with you about the overconfidence and we should remain humble, there is a point where we shouldnt underplay how good the team that has just won the pl for the FOURTH time on the bounce is.

I looking forward to Sunday tbh, there has been too much football for years and with the Euros looming, I just want our lads to get a bit of a break. Obviously a win would normally seem very likely, but United will be well up for this so City need to keep the same focus they showed against the Spuds. If we lose, it will probably backfire on United because they will use it as another excuse to paper over the cracks. I think we need to keep our nerve and play to our strengths, we have had five and a half days between games, which is rare these days

I looking forward to Sunday tbh, there has been too much football for years and with the Euros looming, I just want our lads to get a bit of a break. Obviously a win would normally seem very likely, but United will be well up for this so City need to keep the same focus they showed against the Spuds. If we lose, it will probably backfire on United because they will use it as another excuse to paper over the cracks. I think we need to keep our nerve and play to our strengths, we have had five and a half days between games, which is rare these days
What's happening Sunday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.