United (N) - Sat 25th May | 2024 FA Cup Final | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Poznan to mock their team announcements at the semi-final in 2011 was terrific and it had to be repeated last year. But it feels a bit tired now, might be better to greet their team news with a loud chorus of "you're s**t and you know you are."

Expect the raggies will have something amusing of their own planned, probably referencing "115."

City 3-0 and Casimeiro sent off.

The Poznan just isn't lasting long enough. One part starts doing it then already turned back round giving it CITY CITY CITY before the next part of the stadium have even started it. All needs to last a lot longer so it can be done in unison for full effect.

What's he said?
Erik ten Hag on if there is a different approach needed against Man City:

"I think we were very competitive until a VAR decision at Old Trafford, a tough decision I thought. No one understood, we haven't seen this in the rest of the season, a decision in such moment."

"At Etihad, for 70 minutes we were very good in the game, we had opportunities to make a second goal, they had a bench and on Saturday we will have a bench."

we spanked them both games, fuck knows what he was watching

Magliar is out of the game, as he’s not recovered from his injury.

Mount and Lindelhoof are back in training, and Rashford is "very motivated", after being left out of the England squad.

These are the main takeaways from ten Bob's press conference.

"I think we were very competitive until a VAR decision at Old Trafford, a tough decision I thought. No one understood, we haven't seen this in the rest of the season, a decision in such moment."

"At Etihad, for 70 minutes we were very good in the game, we had opportunities to make a second goal, they had a bench and on Saturday we will have a bench."

I'm going to miss old ten bob

Clear as mud!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.