United (N) - Sat 25th May | 2024 FA Cup Final | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Erik ten Hag on if there is a different approach needed against Man City:

"I think we were very competitive until a VAR decision at Old Trafford, a tough decision I thought. No one understood, we haven't seen this in the rest of the season, a decision in such moment."

"At Etihad, for 70 minutes we were very good in the game, we had opportunities to make a second goal, they had a bench and on Saturday we will have a bench."

we spanked them both games, fuck knows what he was watching
I don't recall any controversial Var decision? Certainly it was not on par with the ridiculous goal they scored the year before.
They will most likely be competitive on Saturday but if we are focused and don't concede any silly goals we will beat them.

I'd be fuming if i was a Rag fan that all of a sudden players are suddenly available for the cup final, there were stories a couple of weeks ago that some players were making themselves unavailable on purpose. If true and the deluded Baby Pep decides to go with them then it just shows there is no control or respect within the club.

I'd be fuming if i was a Rag fan that all of a sudden players are suddenly available for the cup final, there were stories a couple of weeks ago that some players were making themselves unavailable on purpose. If true and the deluded Baby Pep decides to go with them then it just shows there is no control or respect within the club.

Was there any doubt ?

potentially, shades of that 2013 final when all the players knew mancini would be sacked and we proceeded to turn in an absolute shitshow of a performance.

However, maybe their players will be on a high knowing their manager is off and put in a good performance.

Who knows!
he may leave out the players he thinks have stitched him up

Even Rooney called them out on it

As for being in the game for 70 mins, I can only assume Ten Hag is including the hour before kick off as well.

It is but a Derby. I am negative. Would hate for the worst to happen. Much bigger than losing to a relegation side in a final, like Wigan. Utd could play extremely well and give every ounce of sweat, lead 1-0 and sit behind the ball. Anything could happen. We are capable of a win and a convincing one BUT squeaky bum syndrome is alive and well on Derby Day. Want the win but fear the alternative.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.