United (N) - Sat 25th May | 2024 FA Cup Final | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Our boys will complete the double on Saturday.
Focused and rested.
Recipe for a mauling of the 8th placed premier league team.
Forget it’s a Cup Final. Our lads are superhuman. The pressure they’ve just been through and absolutely smashed gives me the confidence that we’ll put the scum to the sword.
Come on you blue boys.

I don't recall any controversial Var decision? Certainly it was not on par with the ridiculous goal they scored the year before.
They will most likely be competitive on Saturday but if we are focused and don't concede any silly goals we will beat them.
United mates I speak to say he seems to watch a different game to anyone else.He’s totally deluded .

Our boys will complete the double on Saturday.
Focused and rested.
Recipe for a mauling of the 8th placed premier league team.
Forget it’s a Cup Final. Our lads are superhuman. The pressure they’ve just been through and absolutely smashed gives me the confidence that we’ll put the scum to the sword.
Come on you blue boys.

Who is the PiGMOL rep for the game ?

The **** last year did their very best to give the rags a chance with a non-handball by Jack, as a penalty. Bent as fuck !

I'd be fuming if i was a Rag fan that all of a sudden players are suddenly available for the cup final, there were stories a couple of weeks ago that some players were making themselves unavailable on purpose. If true and the deluded Baby Pep decides to go with them then it just shows there is no control or respect within the club.
Well the good news for Utd is slab head isn't available.

I don't recall any controversial Var decision? Certainly it was not on par with the ridiculous goal they scored the year before.
They will most likely be competitive on Saturday but if we are focused and don't concede any silly goals we will beat them.
Apparantly, any decision against Utd is contentious.

With Varane and the evil little midget back next to him they are stronger in defence which allows casemiro to play his midfield role as well so again making them stronger than previous meetings this season.
However as always their main threat is hitting us on the break and this is what we need to control.

If ten hag is really on the way out regardless of the game it will depend on how their players react - they may want to give him a send off and play out of their skin or then could put on a shit show and it could get very embarrasing for them.

regardless, its a derby and a cup final - a one off game. We know we are the far superior team but anything can happen in one off games.

Magliar is out of the game, as he’s not recovered from his injury.

Mount and Lindelhoof are back in training, and Rashford is "very motivated", after being left out of the England squad.

These are the main takeaways from ten Bob's press conference.
So rashford hasn't been motivated by his 320k weekly wage all season
But now he is fired up for the cup final ?
Bizzare.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.