United (N) - Sat 25th May | 2024 FA Cup Final | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want a close, tense game. I don't want a "classic". I want them humiliated. 5-0, City doing the Double Double, making history AGAIN, twice in the same season and those cunts having to witness it.

Never forget that banner, never forget the comments, never forget the vitriol. Do it for us, City, not least for yourselves. Smash the Rag Cunty Bastards!

Last edited:
In Las Palmas City this week and have yet to see 1 rag or City shirt nor any Rangers or Cetic either, and see no adverts outside pubs to say the games are on tele most Spanish resorts are full of it,but not here for some reason.

I'm saying 4-1 (we'll obviously concede!). The lanky guy (2), Stockport's finest and Bernie (he loves playing against utd).
Obviously concede, no.
But if I had to pick three of City's team to score tomorrow it would be this trio, yes.
And add a goal by Grealish for a happy end to a relatively disappointing season for the guy

Shitting bricks, nowhere near as calm as half you cunts on here.
I'll wake up stressed, imagining them having the game of their lives & just wishing the whole day away.
I fucking hate the build up to games against that lot, fucking hate it

I was shocked to see that ITV's coverage starts at 1:45, and the BBC's at 1:50.

Whatever happened to the all-day, wall-to-wall programmes that we used to have?

It’s a fucking disgrace!

;-)
Ah, them bygone days. How the referee and his dog spent the week before the Final, tv cameras on the team bus, and It's a Knockout between the two sets of fans. And then the massed bands of the Grenadier Guards at half-time.
Goodbye To All That.

I'm actually scared of how calm I am?

Doesn't even feel like we've a Cup Final tomorrow against the Rags...

So confident in this manager and group of players, No even need to stress anymore :)

We will smash the fuckers!

Convinving 4-0 win...

Haaland and Phil causing the Rags havoc again...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.