United (N) - Sat 25th May | 2024 FA Cup Final | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know, I'm disappointed. Football is at it's best when both sets of fans have belief, regardless of one side clearly better. Especially in a final and a derby!

I've encountered nothing but a shithouse attitude from the rag fans regarding this final, already throwing in the towel. Pack of cowards.

Would've preferred Coventry, at least they'd bring something to the party and probably back themselves.
could haunt us this though - it's a derby after all, i never like us to be too confident, need to be on our toes from the off (including us blues in the stands). Can't bear the thought of us coasting then fking it up!

Don't be arrogant all of you,remember Wigan final....1 or 2-0 is good enough to give us the trophy, make history in football and an eternal pain to the rags.....
exactly we need full voice spurring the blues on like we are underdogs - never heard so many confident blues before a CUPFINAL & DERBY ..lets get our heads straight as we need to fight for this I feel

Correct. I don't like arrogance. We're the better team and are rightly firm favourites, but one-off games of football throw up surprises from time to time. I expect United will raise their game. I don't think we'll be seeing anything like the Watford final five years ago. Simply winning the game by any margin should be enough for all of us. It was last year and it should be this year.
I'm just praying we beat 'em..1:0 in 90th minute will do me

I'm top of mine by 30 odd points and have Ortega, Dias, Gvardiol, Akanji, Rodri, KDB, Foden and Haaland already, Bernardo and Walker to come in this week I think and I should be ok, who are you captaining?

Anyway about the game I always say weve beaten them when we were shitter than they are now, plus its a cup final, plus its typical City, id take a shite boring 1-0 win right now the goal flying in off the vikings arse!!
I am too scared to not captain Haaland
And I've got a feeling Ake could start

just checked the weather for Wembley Saturday. Nice sunny dry day AGAIN.
We're very lucky when it comes to the weather at Wembley. I can only remember the Wigan final were it was pissing down. CTID

Got very lucky last year, with the help of the officials
These divs are getting absolutely snotted on Saturday
I want to beat the Watford score and set a new record
And it’s overdue for the big lad to bring his A game to in a final and feast. This is the day
Never ever forget that flag at the swamp,the arrogant self entitled cnuts,they deserve everything they get,come on boys smash the fuckers.

Got very lucky last year, with the help of the officials
These divs are getting absolutely snotted on Saturday
I want to beat the Watford score and set a new record
And it’s overdue for the big lad to bring his A game to in a final and feast. This is the day
I’ve never been more confident in a derby, that can mean only one thing!

Chorleywood or Rickmansworth - junction 18 M25 near Watford but both tube stations closer to the motorway and quieter - park at the station for about a fiver - don’t bother going to Watford
Chorleywood last year due to rail strike. Usual this, Denham, bottom of the M40. Think Wembley is about £9.50ish return, £4.50 parking. Short walk from Wembley Central to seat in 532. Saves all the puffing and blowing from Wembley Park.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.