united or arsenal

MCFC BOB said:
bluevengence said:
spot on sam ..all the cnut does is lurk around with the last defender and run on to hoofed balls
I didn't compare them. In a few years time I will compare him.

-- March 12th, 2011, 7:19 pm --

I thought Dzeko was 27 and Hernandez was 20?
Hopefully the little fookin chihuahua will be running errands for drug bandits on the US border by then

Scholes could pin the ref to the ground,rip his shorts off and dry-bum him and he'd still not be sent off. Scholesy eh.......gotta love him.

sorry to say it but on current performances and from what ive seen of him id rather have hernandes than dzeko....the boys is a natural goal scorer with pace, and excellent movement while dzeko looks sluggish to say the least

MCFC BOB said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
How do you talk while you have his cock in your mouth the whole time.

Oh and he has played 10 games and is ahead of Henry just who has played 200 times more games. tell me he is great in 4 years time

Kevin Phillips after his first season in the Premiership stats would of been unbelievable and he couldnt get in the England team
Bloody hell. I hate Hernandez, but he is still a shining example of what Dzeko should be, and Hernandez is 7 years younger. Why are we not allowed to say good things about United on this forum?

Hernandez is brilliant in the air, good with his feet and knows exactly where the net is. Despite him missing that chance there.

Don't get me wrong, I hate Hernandez and would love to see him impaled on a spike, but he's scored 14 goals in his first season in English football and it's not even the end of the season yet.

He hasnt scored against big prem sides his goals were against wigan stoke bolton etc.. hes had 16 shots on target all season and scored with 12...thats 16 shots all season and hes been involved in 28 games so far thats only one shot on target every two games..philips and beattie would score more given the supply the rags give...when he starts to take on and beat player and make chances for himself then maybe i will change my tune but right now i dont rate him as a quality player..

Even the Dutch commentators were shocked he didn't get sent off (and they are so far up UTD's ass). What an absolute joke of a referee, but that's the swamp for ya.

MCFC BOB said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
How do you talk while you have his cock in your mouth the whole time.

Oh and he has played 10 games and is ahead of Henry just who has played 200 times more games. tell me he is great in 4 years time

Kevin Phillips after his first season in the Premiership stats would of been unbelievable and he couldnt get in the England team
Bloody hell. I hate Hernandez, but he is still a shining example of what Dzeko should be, and Hernandez is 7 years younger. Why are we not allowed to say good things about United on this forum?

Hernandez is brilliant in the air, good with his feet and knows exactly where the net is. Despite him missing that chance there.

Don't get me wrong, I hate Hernandez and would love to see him impaled on a spike, but he's scored 14 goals in his first season in English football and it's not even the end of the season yet.

Kevin Phillips scored 30 goals in his first season in the Prem that was my main argument!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.