united or arsenal

MCFC BOB said:
simon23 said:
sorry to say it but on current performances and from what ive seen of him id rather have hernandes than dzeko....the boys is a natural goal scorer with pace, and excellent movement while dzeko looks sluggish to say the least
I agree.

He is a goalscorer but until we play a style that suits Dzeko, i wont write the lad off.

I also wont hold my breath that we will play a style to suit him anytime soon either!

Dzeko in that Rags side with width and quality balls into the box would score a bagful!

MCFC BOB said:
bluevengence said:
spot on sam ..all the cnut does is lurk around with the last defender and run on to hoofed balls
I didn't compare them. In a few years time I will compare him.

-- March 12th, 2011, 7:19 pm --

I thought Dzeko was 27 and Hernandez was 20?

Even still, regardless of their ages, Hernandez is brilliant.

How many shots on target tonight then ?? zero.. brilliant indeed.

RBmk2 said:
Fuckin shithouse referee...what a total fucking joke.If ever you knew the game was bent-there it is in front of your face with that cheating ginger cnut still on the pitch.

Fuck off ferguson,fuck off scholes,fuck off cheating,lucky rag bastards.

blueinsa said:
MCFC BOB said:

He is a goalscorer but until we play a style that suits Dzeko, i wont write the lad off.

I also wont hold my breath that we will play a style to suit him anytime soon either!

Dzeko in that Rags side with width and quality balls into the box would score a bagful!

Agreed. Our style of play does not suit Dzeko.

blueinsa said:
MCFC BOB said:

so it really begs the question...why did mancini buy him?!?!?!?!?!? He clearly doesnt fit our style of play and we dont have the players to change the style of play as Mancini has systematically removed any pace and width from our team

watching that utd arsenal match then showed exactly where we are going wrong..both teams were moving the ball quickly and have players running onto balls in space and at pace (more utd than arsenal)...whereas we complete 20 passes mostly sideways while the opposition team get all 10 outfield players back behind the ball..

Unknown_Genius said:
blueinsa said:

Agreed. Our style of play does not suit Dzeko.

Yet we were told he was the signing that would possibly see us win the title?

To say im puzzled would be an understatement.

samharris said:
MCFC BOB said:
I didn't compare them. In a few years time I will compare him.

I thought Dzeko was 27 and Hernandez was 20?

Even still, regardless of their ages, Hernandez is brilliant.

How many shots on target tonight then ?? zero.. brilliant indeed.
Just the header for Fabio's goal then?

Silva was world class to me, but he had a stinker the other night. So I guess he's rubbish now.

You're worse than the media for forming opinions based on what has happened in the last 5 days.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.