united or arsenal

United won today, fair play, but I'd have loved it if they played that lineup against us.

camelcoat said:
samharris said:
He hasnt scored against big prem sides his goals were against wigan stoke bolton etc.. hes had 16 shots on target all season and scored with 12...thats 16 shots all season and hes been involved in 28 games so far thats only one shot on target every two games..philips and beattie would score more given the supply the rags give...when he starts to take on and beat player and make chances for himself then maybe i will change my tune but right now i dont rate him as a quality player..

Since when is that needed for a goalscorer? Some have it, some don't. Balotelli scored one of the shittest hattricks I have ever seen yet he is held as the next coming.

Well if shitarita could actually take on and beat his man then maybe he would have had more than 1 shot sort of on target last night...Of course its important,to think otherwise is foolish especially in the prem...
so who do you think is better Nani or shitarita ??

Well that was interesting read, see you at Wembley if you get there with Hernandez to score the winner but thats what you get with him (only scores against lowly teams)

mattbw7 said:
Well that was interesting read, see you at Wembley if you get there with Hernandez to score the winner but thats what you get with him (only scores against lowly teams)

If we get to Wembley i really do hope shitarita plays,one less rag to worry about..funny that for the last two times we have played you shitarita hasnt even started...and when he did come on not a lot happened..
If we meet in the final fergie will play his strongest side and that wont include shitpea...maybe he'll come on 2nd half eh.

Oh yes I forgot Hernandez is the finished article and his whole career must be judged on the here and now lol. Not a lot happend maybe apart from you not winning AGAIN.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.