united or arsenal

bluevengence said:
silverback said:
Tyldesley and the gruesome twosome.
What a monologue from the twerp, 20 things you did not know about the twins. Can you believe that they pretended to be each other, the only way they could told apart was the wedding ring of one. Now the other one is married so they are back to jolly japery.
I thought I was watching football not listening to a young girls programme.

I was shocked to find that the twins were..."born on the same day"

thanks Clive
Rafael and Fabio are twins? City are the richest club in the world? Notts County are the oldest club in the world? What?

H-H-H-WHAT'S GOIN' ON HERE?

bluevengence said:
silverback said:
Tyldesley and the gruesome twosome.
What a monologue from the twerp, 20 things you did not know about the twins. Can you believe that they pretended to be each other, the only way they could told apart was the wedding ring of one. Now the other one is married so they are back to jolly japery.
I thought I was watching football not listening to a young girls programme.

thanks Clive

I know twins who were born 5 mins before and 5 mins after midnight..so have different birthdays.. weird but true.<br /><br />-- Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:42 pm --<br /><br />
MCFC BOB said:
bluevengence said:

thanks Clive
Rafael and Fabio are twins? City are the richest club in the world? Notts County are the oldest club in the world? What?

H-H-H-WHAT'S GOIN' ON HERE?

You,ve been hit by clive state the bleedin obvious tyldsley. :)

samharris said:
MCFC BOB said:
Bloody hell. I hate Hernandez, but he is still a shining example of what Dzeko should be, and Hernandez is 7 years younger. Why are we not allowed to say good things about United on this forum?

Hernandez is brilliant in the air, good with his feet and knows exactly where the net is. Despite him missing that chance there.

Don't get me wrong, I hate Hernandez and would love to see him impaled on a spike, but he's scored 14 goals in his first season in English football and it's not even the end of the season yet.

He hasnt scored against big prem sides his goals were against wigan stoke bolton etc.. hes had 16 shots on target all season and scored with 12...thats 16 shots all season and hes been involved in 28 games so far thats only one shot on target every two games..philips and beattie would score more given the supply the rags give...when he starts to take on and beat player and make chances for himself then maybe i will change my tune but right now i dont rate him as a quality player..

Since when is that needed for a goalscorer? Some have it, some don't. Balotelli scored one of the shittest hattricks I have ever seen yet he is held as the next coming.

if you ask me,chick pea,herpes,fernando,whatever the fuck his name is,he looks like that man who had a baby,who was a lesbian or is a lesbian and is a man now,who used to be a woman and nom has a tash and a bit of stubble...

javier hermaphrodite????
tra la la la la la
he looks likes like a woman who`s a man..

bum bum..

camelcoat said:
samharris said:
He hasnt scored against big prem sides his goals were against wigan stoke bolton etc.. hes had 16 shots on target all season and scored with 12...thats 16 shots all season and hes been involved in 28 games so far thats only one shot on target every two games..philips and beattie would score more given the supply the rags give...when he starts to take on and beat player and make chances for himself then maybe i will change my tune but right now i dont rate him as a quality player..

Since when is that needed for a goalscorer? Some have it, some don't. Balotelli scored one of the shittest hattricks I have ever seen yet he is held as the next coming.

Hardly a shit hat trick, his 2 penalties were 2 of the best i have seen in a long time, even paul merson agreed and he wouldnt piss on city if they were on fire

BoyBlue_1985 said:
camelcoat said:

Hardly a shit hat trick, his 2 penalties were 2 of the best i have seen in a long time, even paul merson agreed and he wouldnt piss on city if they were on fire
That's the oddest thing I have ever read anywhere in my entire life yesterday tomorrow odd.

MCFC BOB said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
That's the oddest thing I have ever read anywhere in my entire life yesterday tomorrow odd.

Why is it odd. Your fucked up mish mash of the english language is odd. Learn how to write and get back to me with it

BoyBlue_1985 said:
MCFC BOB said:

Why is it odd. Your fucked up mish mash of the english language is odd. Learn how to write and get back to me with it
It was odd because penalties don't necessarily take any skill. Look at Tevez: he smashes it down the middle and hopes for the best, and nine times out of ten, the ball hits the back of the net.

Oh, and I can type properly, but I thought I'd add in irrelevant words to show you just how nonsensical and absurd I thought your post was.

Is my English good enough for you? Do you own a library? :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.