United Post Match Thread

why keep playing yaya and all the players who is fucking off in the summer? they dont give a fuck if City don't reach CL football.

Play the players who actually gives a fuck

I actually don't have anything to say after that, it's thee same kind of performance we've put in all season and i've moaned about it enough already, all i can do is count down the games until this useless prick has gone and can do no more damage. Where's all the Pellegrini supporters gone? Said for the past 6 months he'll not only cost us titles but hinder us going into next season and it looks to bee the case. The guy is a complete and utter fraud.

away from the pitch, I have to say our support is getting worse and worse and seemingly can't take a defeat nowadays. Waiting to get out from near the front of the south stand there were hundreds of idiots wanting to kick off with the united fans from the safety of a barrier and two rows of police throwing whatever they could get their hands on. I saw literally 1 or 2 missiles thrown from the united end but dozens upon dozens from our end. I hope every last one of them are found and banned, it could hit anyone and it's the mark of a coward. Not to mention the unwelcome return of the vast majority in the south stand singing munich songs before during and after the game. Fair play to the few that tried to drown them out with boo's.

What I Really don't understand is that the board can see that we have been heading in this direction for twelve months. Have they a plan that missing out on CL football will not make a difference to our transfer targets and income, or have they all been blind sided by the holy grail?

maybe Pep taking over when we performed so bad the previous year will allow a season to bed his tactics in etc just a thought I also have had for a few weeks

Manuel Pellegrini said:
"We did not deserve to lose, we dominated the game from the first minute we were the only team who wanted to play the whole game but we missed three or four chance to score.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.