United Post Match Thread

Fuck this clueless twat off tonight... and put Vinny in charge for the rest of the season

There is no other explanation for his baffling team selection and substitutions than he is trying to sabotage Pep's reign to make it look like he's not such a fuckin pathetic excuse for a manager

I do not know one single city fan who saw that he'd picked MDM and not put any protection in front of him and didn't think what the fuck is this prick doing

I've never liked this dour non-personality ... and now I'm beginning to really really hate the ****

Don't want to sound like a spoilt prick, but Khaldoon and whoever else is in charge of our transfers and our manager still being here are the reason we will miss out on the top 4 this season. Absolute terrible job they've all done these last two years.

Besides KDB (and I say Sterling although others disagree) the transfers have been questionable to terrible.

Not sure about the post saying we missing out on the champs league would be a benefit for next seasons title campaign , we desperately need the top 4 to attract the best players in europe , quite sure Pep would not be happy getting 2nd raters into the club .I we do not get top 4 this season , it would be a massive spanner in the works for club the hierarchy , our UEFA rankings will suffer , our global goals will go backwards , but most of all its the players that we can attract , playing in the Europa .As a supporter i just want players playing for the shirt like their lives depended on it , sadly half of this squad are playing for their guaranteed pay cheque , and it showed in todays derby game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.