United Post Match Thread

Got ejected from the ground for spitting on a rag. Highlight of my day. Says it all.

I'm almost speechless. And if I had a swear jar at home I probably could have put enough in it to pay for a flight to new Zealand after today's performance.

I'm gutted and so cheesed off. Where's our fighting spirit? Where's our desire and will to win?? It's been missing for so long now.

This season can't end quick enough. It's been a real shock to our system after some glorious performances over the last 5 years.it's a reminder for us that we can't rest on our laurels and we must always continue to work hard and improve and evolve our squad each season. I'm hoping we will learn a lot from the last 2 seasons and hopefully we won't be in this situation again soon.

Who would have thought the worst United team for years coukd beat us in such a deserving manner? They were fairly well organised, defended well and fucking tried. That was about it

and they (the owners) sacked mancini after a poor 2nd half season and now they are letting this muppet keep his job until the end of the season

That's what I don't get. Yes wait for Pep but why not a caretaker at the end of last season. At lot on here predicted how this season would fare with Pellers in charge. I just don't get why they are willing to risk top four, or are they thinking he will pull this out of the bag which is looking really unlikely.

I understand there was a rag in 241 that celebrated when they scored. I swapped seats with my son but he told me that the rag got battered

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.