United Post Match Thread

It's the owners fault. They chose to keep him. He should have been sacked after Burnley last year but his arse lickers on here would have none of it and some still defend the useless twat. He is a fraud who got lucky when he got this job. If he fucked off tomorrow I wouldn't give a shit what he does for the rest of his career. I can't fucking stand him.

said repeatedly the board must take blame for this shambles

Worst Derby I've ever seen, neither team seemed to have any concept of what was at stake for the local fans. No pride or passion just utter shite.

Why the hell did w e give them the top tier of the South stand as well ??,they give us 3000 so why should we give them anymore.It enhanced their support and created many more problems in and outside the ground !.

Suck the director of this expensive shit and i don t care if Pep won t come after that . We are scandalously underachieving for 2 years now .

PS.We are a Βarca wannabee team directed with Reals way.

It's the owners fault. They chose to keep him. He should have been sacked after Burnley last year but his arse lickers on here would have none of it and some still defend the useless twat. He is a fraud who got lucky when he got this job. If he fucked off tomorrow I wouldn't give a shit what he does for the rest of his career. I can't fucking stand him.
Agree,he has got extremely lucky when he took over from Mancini,what actually has he won at other clubs he managed,some use the second highest points crap with real when they finished second ( as a point of him being a great manager bollocks) it's sickening seeing him sitting showing no emotion what so ever,pity the fucker just wouldn't resign and fuck off I'd rather put a youth team coach in charge instead of this fucker..

Yes, I agree, everyone should be treated like your mate was.

Absolutely the needs of the business must always come first, which makes it laughable that we as a club/business have put next season in the hands of someone who won't be here.

We could even have our DOF who has played at the highest level take control of first team affairs for the last 8 games.

We've really got ourselves in a right pickle.

I'm not in the mood to read 31 pages so if this has been covered I apologise. That stupid referee didn't help, in fact the linesman/assistant ref on the CB stand side was nearly as bad. OIiver should never, ever be allowed to referee in the PL again. He is a cheating so and so...........................

As for that load of rag 'fans' who cheered when Joe went down for the second time when the trainers were on they made me break a 4 year habit; I actually swore and called them that word which signifies that they had no fathers and then when the ref let the rag player off when he deliberately pushed Aguero in the back and pushed him off the pitch I called him (the ref) a name that signifies a pig!!! So two swear words in one day, that shows how badly let down I felt today.

Hope Joe is all right and hope that that Oliver man isn't!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.