United Post Match Thread

What the f*** were those clapping come on City signs on the video screens?

It was like f***ing play school.

Renewing my season ticket next season, but the rest is getting dropped.

Totally f***ed off after Today.

I just cant believe how much you can single handedly fuck up a game as Demichelis did that game. It makes me feel sick.

- Singlehandedly made us concede the only goal of the game
- Caused a penalty (Clear as day luckily Oliver is blind)
- Got our keeper injured
- Wasted 2 of our subs (Replacing him and replacing Hart)
- Wasted 60 mins of our derby

Swear to god it seems like he purposefully did it.
Are you indirectly saying he written this clause in his contract?
Fuck me could you pick me next week's lotto numbers?
I like you.

So.... are the happy clappers still clapping, fraud of a manager was found out long ago and you backed and backed him because you thought it would make you look like bigger and better fans than the ones who could see the wood for the trees, he's made you look stupid as well as the team!
The happy clappers were conspicuous by their absence following the defeat at the swamp 11 or 12 months ago. Those who don't show concern when City lose will be back when they've finished celebrating another derby win.
All season I hear de gea this, De Gea that, De Gea the fucking other saving them points galore. So other teams must be creating chances and forcing those saves mustn't they? Well apart from one in the first half he had pretty much fuck all to do. So noddy numpty teams from all over the Prem can create against them but we can't. And he had fuck all to do in the swamp derby even though he saves them at home against other teams.
I'm boycotting the Easter games in protest.

10 of my mates have decided to not even bloody renew! Can't believe that with pep coming. They reckon it's because the prices will go up due to pep being there and the club marketing it that way! Typical city can only have the richest owner, best manager and still fuck it up!

MDM is a prick,but Joe kept on giving him the ball in very difficult situations.Harts distribution is bobbins and Pep will see thru it.It could be his last game for the club at this rate which could be a shock all round.

Demichelis must be involved in a match fixing ring or something. He was a fucking joke and should never play for our great club again.

I'd rather we sprinkled in some kids from now until the end of the season alongside the few players worth keeping.

You cannot tell me that they'd be any worse than that shower. They should be completely dropped and not play for the rest of the season.

Pep can then make his own mind up and decide if they deserve a second chance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.