United post-match thread

Tonight's not the problem, conceding goals is not the problem, not scoring enough, not creating enough, not shooting enough and bloody slipping over all the time are problems.
Peps the man to fix it but it could go on for a while I fear.

People saying words to the effect of "it's only the league cup. Who cares" and "it was our second team" seem to have very short memories or do not live anywhere near here.

And yet I've been called a rag tonight because I'm unhappy with yet another piss poor performance where the team look shit scared and disinterested and the opposition have outclassed us tactically. Again.

Is this what we waited 4 years for? What we behaved disgracefully towards two multi trophy winning managers for? I don't get it if it is.

Piss poor.

For the last time, he has been here for 3 months and we are top of the league.

You are desperately trying to make out he has won nothing in England yet either fail to grasp its impossible for him to win anything after 3 months or you are just wumming?

You said you was pissed the last post match so whats the excuse tonight?

By all means be upset and by all means dont like the guy if thats what you want but dont try and make him out to be a failure in comparison when after 3 months we are top of the league.

I'm sorry but this football is gash. The first part of the season we looked unstoppable, but the turnaround in recent games has been woeful. We've gone behind in the last 6 games 1-0 and never recovered bar one game. Pep needs to pull his finger out and big improvement is needed ASAP. I can't even remember a shot in this second half.

Seriously shut the fuck up you spineless twat, it was our reserves vs their first team plus Mike Dean.

Nothing less than a win at West Brom will do now.

After all Pep virtually sent out a reserve team tonight to ensure all our key players were fully rested and are ready to go full pelt this weekend instead.

Knew we'd lose the moment I saw our team sheet, just pleased we only lost 1-0 to be honest.

Why was Aguero everywhere but up front when he came on? Depressing seeing him cross balls aimlessly into the fucking box

this is starting to worry me a bit actually

he is clearly trying to do what pep wants and therefore you cant criticise him for it

But it is nullifying what he does best....

I don't understand when we have both kelechi and him on the pitch why it is fun who plays the deeper of the two...it should be (and quite obviously i would have thought) the other way around as their differing abilities lend themselves to kelechi playing deeper and run on the last man

it was in a thread that has been merged titled have we really improved...And technically we havent

So what are you trying to suggest? Pep isn't good enough, let's move him on? I hate what our fans have become. The astmosphere at the stadium is shit, we write off new signings instantly and compare them to former players and some now are questioning pep guardiola two months into a season.

Usual suspects paying a visit

They had to win that game. We had no alternative to playing the side we did

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.