United post-match thread

Wouldn't be so bad if we hadn't lost 5 already and not a dead cert we'll get anything from the game at the weekend too.

The powers that be have lumbered Pep with some really shit or ageing players.

The kids were great though - except Sane who was very disappointing.

Ordinarily such a stark contrast in fortunes would suggest a player revolt. Now I'm not necessarily saying that's the case right now, but it appears as a unit we aren't all working on the same formula. Very disjointed.
this is what its looking like more and more to me, hope im wrong , but 3 games aguero hasnt started now and to me thats unthinkable

This is a huge job for Pep. The team has lost some big characters and is learning a new way to play, with not enough time in between games to really drill the players and it's showing. It's going to take a lot longer than 15-20 games!

Well done Pablo Maffeo and Aleix Garcia they were the big positives from tonight and clearly have a future with the club.
Sane and Sterling lost so much possession and need to step up.
Mike Dean was poor to say the least.
Let's regroup and target the Premier League and Barcelona. We have bigger fish to fry than the EFL cup.
The Premier League = YES.

The Champions League = Not a Cat in Hells Chance

Firstly Maffeo and Garcia can hold their heads up - played well and not afraid of wanting the ball. Other than that to have not one shot on goal in a cup derby is a shambles no matter what anyone says. Kolarov as skipper says it all. Like last year the same players we all thought would be moved on when Pep arrived showed neither the desire or ability to help us. Pep needs to sort this out pronto - Ponderous, hitting the first man, Sterling and Otamendi falling over when tackles came in - all sounds very familiar.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.