United post-match thread

Happy for garcia and maffeo, their full strength side only managed to win it by a ordinary goal against our second string side, lack of creativity and sideways passing was painful to see though

I'm getting a bit sick of folk saying we are building, we've got the best manager in world and have spent millions building time is over or should be. We didn't have a shot on target!

I know.
That's why I said we can't complain.
The future is a completely different kettle of fish unless you're blaming Guardiola for City signing Otamendi , Kompany being forever injured, or not replacing our full backs sooner.
Everyone's been moaning about the youngsters not getting a chance. Tonight they got a chance, and everyone's moaning because we didn't pick Silva or Stones.
Last season, we played 17 games more than Leicester, and from February onwards we were fucked. Hopefully this season will be different, but tonight was never going to be the deciding factor.

Well done Pablo Maffeo and Aleix Garcia they were the big positives from tonight and clearly have a future with the club.
Sane and Sterling lost so much possession and need to step up.
Mike Dean was poor to say the least.
Let's regroup and target the Premier League and Barcelona. We have bigger fish to fry than the EFL cup.

The Kompany remark is really worrying.

Do you not think it's how Pep has phrased it with the english he knows? I would interpret that as he had to come off as Kompany felt he'd he'd played enough of this game and didn't want to over do it as he has in the past.

There's something definetley wrong, either the players can't play his system or don't want to, we are much better playing at pace as soon as it slows down we are rubbish, we are creating nothing. I remember Thiery Henry saying that at Barca they could do what they wanted in the last third maybe our plates aren't intelligent enough to handle it.

Can't handle or are not good enough? I'm not sure which it is to be honest

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.