United post-match thread

really pleased with he first half....agree we should have been two up at half time with the chances to create where we should have been more clinical in the final pass.....
Not sure what you were watching tbh it was fucking aweful tipy tapy shit with zero creativity and penetration regardless of how many we rested we are light years behind Liverpool and Tottenham and Arsenal

I'm not trying to get anything out of it.

We were top of the league at this point last season too?

Numerous youngsters got cup games last season too?

We progressed in the champions league last season too?

Why was it a mess? I thought it was all pellegrini's fault? didn't we spend 150mil this summer to correct the squad?

Have we improved since last season then?
yes we were top, but we've got a new manager with radically different style.

To be top and 2nd in CL group is good going. I knew we'd struggle tonight as we were bound to play the 2nd team. There'll be more or less 11 changes for Saturday.

Not according to those who understand football & not according to their individual records. But hey - rewrite history if it makes you feel a bit better
I'm not taking about the past I'm taking about right here and now that klopp is better then pep. Yes pep has won more but I'd bet klopp will win more at Liverpool than pep will at city

And I think that's what most people feel ric. Frustration at our performance but reality in the team we played. We left a lot to be desired tonight, but some big pluses (garcia and maffeo). I'm very disappointed tonight in a game we could..... and quite possibly should of won.

But it was not the young lads who played poorly was it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.