United post-match thread

Actually thought i wouldnt be to bothered about a defeat tonight especially with Pep playing our reserve team , but these bastards were there for the taking we didnt have any creativity apart from Garcia's clever prompting but no end product , the only thing that will justify Pep's complete surrender tonight will be victories against West Brom and Barca, nothing less

Not sure what you were watching tbh it was fucking aweful tipy tapy shit with zero creativity and penetration regardless of how many we rested we are light years behind Liverpool and Tottenham and Arsenal
Look at the league table. When we played our strongest team minus Aguero, we beat Utd comfortably. Spurs played kids at Anfield last night too.

There wasn't much in it tonight. Decent ref and we'd have won - penalty early doors not given. Their goal was dubious

Not sure what you were watching tbh it was fucking aweful tipy tapy shit with zero creativity and penetration regardless of how many we rested we are light years behind Liverpool and Tottenham and Arsenal
I saw Spurs in the last 3 games and they looked pathetic as well. They did nothing of note yesterday and Pools second string could have beaten their second string 4-0 easily.

yes we were top, but we've got a new manager with radically different style.

To be top and 2nd in CL group is good going. I knew we'd struggle tonight as we were bound to play the 2nd team. There'll be more or less 11 changes for Saturday.

I'll follow-up with you next Tuesday and check if we're still top and 2nd in the CL group.

Actually thought i wouldnt be to bothered about a defeat tonight especially with Pep playing our reserve team , but these bastards were there for the taking we didnt have any creativity apart from Garcia's clever prompting but no end product , the only thing that will justify Pep's complete surrender tonight will be victories against West Brom and Barca, nothing less
It wasn't surrender. It was a case of playing the strongest team we could without compromising team against WBA and Barcelona.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.