United post-match thread

Bluemoon has out done it's self tonite,give your fucking heads a big wobble
I am seriously concerned about coming onto Bluemoon. What in the name of good God do some posters see?????? We played fantastic for a reserve team against their strongest team FFS, I think this is a statement in itself. £89 million for Pogba and a kid, Mafaeo, had him and the other filth in his pocket? I am so so proud of them tonight I thought they played fantastic. If people are down to hammering the team because of the result and not what they did then I'm lost for words.

Very disappointing that we've lost another cup game and been knocked out by them. Problem is managers don't realise what derby games mean anymore and the fans are shafted
6 now without a win and I fear this could be stretched to 8-9 the way were playing.
Agree-dont think mangers understand what derby games means to fans

It wasn't surrender. It was a case of playing the strongest team we could without compromising team against WBA and Barcelona.

Correct but nothing less than a win at WBA and a result against Barca will justify it.

Gutted. I hate losing derby games no matter what competition.I can see through the mist though and I'm sure we will laughing our b**locks off in the near future. Us fans have to be patient and take on the chin a few rocky rides this season. We have some great young talent coming through along with the world class players already at our disposal. I wouldn't change our situation with any club in the world. I was impressed in the first half, the only thing missing was being more ruthless in the final third (which will come in time). 2nd half admittedly was poor, I think Vinny's presence was missed big time.
I've already had a look at a couple of pages on this thread and there is some right slapped a**es. Some fans have been comparing now to Pellers reign . If you cant see the improvements already and cant handle a bit of patience you need to a grip.

There is a lot of quality in our side and we have a class manager, there has been a lot of positives (yes I know some negatives as well) during this poor run of results but I just feel that all we need is a victory, any victory and we will power on another good run of form. Faith blues!

I am seriously concerned about coming onto Bluemoon. What in the name of good God do some posters see?????? We played fantastic for a reserve team against their strongest team FFS, I think this is a statement in itself. £89 million for Pogba and a kid, Mafaeo, had him and the other filth in his pocket? I am so so proud of them tonight I thought they played fantastic. If people are down to hammering the team because of the result and not what they did then I'm lost for words.
Good post mate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.