United post-match thread

Bluemoon has out done it's self tonite,give your fucking heads a big wobble

I must concur. There were plenty of positives out there, most especially the performances of Maffeo and Garcia, and Navas gave Shaw a proper chasing 1st half. For a scratch team with 9 changes it wasn't a disaster by any means. The rags were virtually full strength and they barely created any more than we did. The underlying way we knocked the ball around was quite pleasing, but as a whole we are the living definition of lightweight going forward at the moment. No goal threat anywhere in midfield. Sane and Nolito were poor and some of Iheanacho's decision making was horrible. We need additional height, pace and power for sure, but I didn't think we were even outplayed tonight never mind outclassed.....

Never mind Barca we must beat wba no excuses. 6 games no win is a long time with our team. Pulls will be analysing like mad we should be planning a surprise not predictable same way.

On here last night there were fans wanting a team of kids and squad members. Well you got what you want and how are feeling?

Here is what we have achieved:
1) We WERE holders
2) We have to listen to these twats talking the EFL as if it is the CL
3) 6 games without a win
4) confidence on the floor

Oh well at least Navas got a game

Fucking gutted
Yep and still never won a cup game at the Swamp

I get that part, but its also the bigger picture then, us winning here would have forced us into unnecessary changes for the next 3 games and also added a lot more games at the peak time of the season.

disagree mate,,,then we should have chucked the game at swansea if were bothered about a fixture pile up,,,to me you go out and win your derby game with the best squad you can field, im bitterly disapointed tonight with pep,, il get slated for that but it will come good im sure

Just got a message from a rag "Pep 1-1 Jose" I swear down I literally hate those fucking ****s with an ever lasting passion. Why the fuck did we sacrifice this game ffs.

I'm not taking about the past I'm taking about right here and now that klopp is better then pep. Yes pep has won more but I'd bet klopp will win more at Liverpool than pep will at city

So you're basing your decision on a 3 month period during which our manager is trying to rebuild an aging squad & improve the football - which he has done. Suddenly Klopp is a better manager even though he did NOT get his team into the CL despite having a whole season to do so & is below us now in the league? I can't be bothered with folk like you. Ta ta

Don't know what everyone expected, once they'd seen the starting line ups.
Positives are Garcia and Maffeo got time in a big game and didn't look out of their depth.
We didn't do enough to win it and 2nd half wasn't great, but fuck me how is that not a foul
on Fernando for their goal.
Was gonna post, but yours sums it up perfectly for me only other thing i would add was Willy looked better than Bravo.

Last edited:
Farcical that. To claim the moral victory for weeks that we play football bla bla bla counts for fuck all when you don't have a shot on target. Sane needs a kick up the Arse and fast. Couple of youngsters looked good but bollocks to these moral victories and playing or "reserves" we lost a derby tonight where thousands of fans paid decent money to go. Shocking approach

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.